Sign in to follow this  

I am an avid role player and play many games such as D and D Robotech Shadowrun and a few more. I was just wondering if anybody else played and what games as role playing takes you to a whole new world.

Dungeons and Dragons! YAY! I soo have a wizard who can cast prismatic wall! Heck yeah. Lv 14 baby! I play a lot of other rpg's though. I used to play eq, but that's way to expensive, so I sold my account. And yeah. Warcraft is sorta an rpg? Yes, I'd say it is. Hero's are cool. I've also played other verbal rpg's like warewolf, vampire (Mulcavians rule!), and Chosen (didn't really like to much. basically no rules, dm disgression more than I've seen anywhere) but yeah. All fun.

I have been gaming for over 10 years. I still play Dungeons And Dragons (now 3rd Edition), D20 Modern, and Vampire: The Masquerade. I have played Alternity, Stardrive, Werewolf: Apocylapse, Mage: The Assention, and Mutants & Masterminds. I have lots and lots of RPG books and still enjoy writing campaigns for weekly sessions with my gaming crew.

IMO, RPG's are one of the best forms of entertainment.

:cool:

I am currently involved in one Star Trek and one Babylon 5. I love the fun you can have with them. While I play several charaters in both, the two "positions" I have in common with them are Chaplain and Stellar Cartographer. And they both have a pet Guinea Pig!

Aurora Astrum :vbg:

I'm right now involved in one Star Trek board RPG, check my signature. Very soon I will be involved in a new board RPG on this site. :borgqueen: ( <---- As her.... )

:naughty: