Sign in to follow this  
Kassi

TV reccomendations

well, i prefer Smallville and stuff like Trek. but, do you guys know any more shows? each common room TV has abillion channels, but i don't know what to watch?

so, help me here.

By all means watch Stargate and Stargate Atlantis, Atlantis is just starting reruns of its first season on Scifi so you could catch up. Stargate just finished its eighth season so you might miss a couple of the inside jokes.

I also recommend The Myth Busters - I love those guys (on the Discovery channel) they put urban legends to the scientific test

Numb3rs has kind of gotten my attention

Currently, I think Deadwood is the best show on TV. Not for the younger kids though.

Veronica Mars is on the edge and interesting. If you like Shatner, maybe Boston Legal (lawyer show). Alias, Simpsons, old Buffy's, Stargate and Stargate Atlantis, perhaps Battlestar Galactic. I watch lots of reruns (too Many - MASH, Barney Miller

etc)

Doctor Who [bBC-1: 1963-1989, 1996, 2005-?], The Prisoner [iTV1: 1967-1968], Monty Python's Flying Circus [bBC-2: 1969-1974], The Twilight Zone [CBS: 1959-1964], Battlestar Galactica [ABC: 1978-1979, SciFi: 2005-], The Outer Limits [ABC: 1963-1965], Max Headroom [ABC: 1987-1988], The Avengers [iTV1: 1961-1969], Quantum Leap [NBC: 1989-1993], The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [bBC-2: 1981], Firefly [FOX: 2002], Dilbert [uPN: 1999-2000], and The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne [syndicated: 2000].

post-812-1095566621.gif

i love most of those shows.

also, Gilmore Girls is a great show. and the original batman, and Mr.Ed! also Gilligan's Island.