Sign in to follow this  
MeeMaw

Question....

I watched some of TNG on TNN tonight and thought I heard Nelix...was I wrong? It was the second Ferengi in ten forward right at the beginning and I didn't see the credits.

Katy

Tell me which season, and I can find you the information you seek. If not, then answer the following questions so I can cross referrence, and find the episode.

1. Was Troi in uniform?

2. Was Worf's hair short or long?

3. Was Wesley still a main character?

4. Did Beverly have a perm?

Believe it or not, that'll be enough for me to find your info. :waaaa:

yes i just watched this epi tonight on tnn too. was pretty good, and i was trying to figure out where i knew the voice and face from, we are refering to the doc, or whatever he is that wanted to experiment on luwaxana right?

Stardate:213444.9

I thought that was Nelix's voice i heard.

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :waaaa:

I do know my voices and faces, when they're not covered by make-up. :laugh: Voices are my first clue, then I try to place the face.

Yes, that's the one! Silly me forgot to add the detail that, Damon Tog (was that his name?) was trying to 'purchase' Luxwana's 'ablities'. I got busy trying to fix my 'blasted' (being really nice here!) computer right after the first commercial and didn't get back to it! :laugh: I've seen them all several times, but I've not got them memorized like I do OS. I love flipping through the channels and catching them, OS and NG.

I :laugh: to your knowledge of Trek!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katy

Oh and if you haven't noticed...I've learned how to use the 'move' feature!!!