Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Plays

Have any of you ever been in a play?

I was in a musical 'Fiddler on the Roof' I was in the chorus. I had lots of fun.. :waaaa:

I have been involved in plays for many years.The past 16 years I have worked in professional theatre on and off the stage.I am a member of the Actors Equity Asso.

I spent 9 months touring the south back in the early 90's playong the role of the Beast in "Beauty and the Beast",I worked 11 summers at the oldest outdoor drama in the country which is located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina,the show is called "The Lost Colony".I have played the Scarecrow in "Wizard of Oz",also I've played the role of the Captain of the Inquistion in the musical "Man of La Mancha".

I have had the pleasure of working with well known actors and actresses such as Bea Arthur (Maude.Golden Girls),Howard Hessman (WKRP in Cincinnatti),Hal Holbrook (many films,"Midway" comes to mind and the TV show "Evening Shade",and James Sikking (Played Captain Styles in "Star Trek:Search for Spock" and was a regular on "Hill Street Blues"

I have also worked with alot of actors who have been on Star Trek like Norman Large who played Procousil Neral in the TNG episode "Unifaction parts 1 and 2, Frank Kopyc who played the Bolian on the DS9 epiosde "Let He Who is Without Sin", Laura Drake who played the Klingon woman Vekma in the TNG episode "A Matter of Honor" (She was the one who wanted to see if Riker could handle a Klingon woman),and Larry Pressman who played Legate Ghemor in the DS9 episodes "Second Skin" and "Ties of Blood and Water".

Yes its a tough job but somebody hasto do it!!!

My first grade class had a circus play and I was an elephant. I walked out on stage with my trunk on backwards. That was the sad end to my short lived acting career. blah.gif