Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

More advanced ships

Will we get to see more advanced ships before the end of Enterprise? Like the Horizon? The big ball thing!

Will we get to see more advanced ships before the end of Enterprise? Like the Horizon? The big ball thing!

I see 2 possibilites:

1. They decided to replace that design with the NX-class, and call the Horizon-like ships, Daedalus-class, a primitive design.

OR

2. They'll introduce the first Daedalus-class ship in the ENT finale or in an ENT movie, same design, but with a total upgrade, like what the TOS Enterprise got for the first movie. B)

Stardate:213444.9

I think they will replace them with the NX class ships.I hope they do cause those designs look really bad

I think they will introduce those ships after the Federation is formed. I hope they will probably streamline the design so that it looks like the Olympic class vessel Capt. Crusher commanded in All Good Things..

Stardate:213444.9

I think they will replace them with the NX class ships.I hope they do cause those designs look really bad

I agree!

Don’t the Vulcan ships on ENT bear resemblances to these "old ships" of the Federation in the "old Timeline"? There could be an important clue to something about ENT in the answer to this question. See, if in the old timeline Fed ships resembled Vulcan designs more closely than in the new timeline what event has caused this change, am I making sense?