Robin the boy/girl wonder

Which Robin do like the best?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Robin do like the best?

• Rick Grayson
    • Jason Todd
    • Tim Drake
    • Stephanie

Thanks for all the Robin info Chi, I never knew but always wondered what the story on all the different Robins was.

what's with the "Stone Cold", dudes?

315564[/snapback]

You wanna know who Stone Cold is?...I'll tell you who he is.....

Stone Cold is:

-The Master of the Middle Finger

-Chief a*&whupper of Sorry Sons of Bit*hes

-Beer Drinker Among Beer Drinkers

-Truster of No One

-And he will Stomp a Mudhole in you A** and walk it dry!

THATS WHO STONE COLD IS!

Thanks for all the Robin info Chi, I never knew but always wondered what the story on all the different Robins was.

316006[/snapback]

no prob. i mean, you should thank the others, too. i like Robin (and i hope this isn't going off-topic), but is Speedy a good sidekick (if this is too off topic then just ignore it), right?

waitaminutem nevermind. :biggrin:

this is a random post. any comments, um....feel free to post them, but there aren't any um...nevermind.

what do you mean no more candy? oh yeah, the 5 muffins, the 10 chocolate pretzels, the 15 starburst and the 20 skittles.

316006[/snapback]

no prob. i mean, you should thank the others, too. i like Robin (and i hope this isn't going off-topic), but is Speedy a good sidekick

316086[/snapback]

Well I was responding to your original post (guess I shoulda quoted) but ok, thanks everyone. :biggrin:

I never liked the Speedy character. The odds of someone with Green Arrow's extraordinary skill with a bow and arrow finding a kid with similar skills is beyond belief.

i know, and then there was Speedy 2 after Roy Harper became Arsenal. But Speedy 2 was a girl, and then she joined the Teen Titans 3.

okay, so here's a question. how many here know what the Teen Titans TV show is? *raise your hand*. well, which Robin do you think the Robin in Teen Titans is? i mean, who's his alter ego?

im all for Grayson :lol:

I haven't seen the new Teen Titans show on TV but I'm guessing that they would use Tim Drake.

well, see....not only is there the orignal peeps (instead of wonder girl and kid flash, but they have speedy and aqualad), but in the episode 'How Long Is Forever', when Starfire goes to the future, she meets Nightwing.

at titanstower.com, there is this whole big thing on robin (grayson) and nightwing. i found nightwing's first costume to be, the least, interesting.

they also have a ton on the other robins.

okay, so i read a ton about Spoiler, also known as Robin IV.

her name was Stephanie Brown, and her father was a well-known criminal (whose name escapes me). She was sick and tired about not being able to do anything about her father, since she knew his plans. so she donned a costume and took the name of 'Spoiler', supposedly to 'spoil' his plans.

later on she met the dynamic duo, Batman and Robin (Tim Drake0. Batman wanted to stop her from putting her life on the line and such, but Robin kept helping her. later on they became romantically involed (with one another, duh). when Tim's father found the Robin costume in Tim's closet, he made Tim stop being Robin. then, Stephanie took place of Robin, and then when Tim's father died, Tim went back to being Robin.

Stephanie died shortly after she returned to being Spoiler.

Now you know the whole story. All I will add is that Spoiler got killed by Black Mask. It was a very touching scene when she died. Batman was by her side.

i have just decided something.

Speedy is not only cuter than Robin (the boys), but Speedy is a better character. well, not really, but i have to think of some way to rationalize my assumption.

i like Roy Harper the best. Mia is cool, too.

i remember reading somewhere that there was going to be a fifth Robin, but they never did it because it was basically the whole Stephanie thing again, although mixed with Bette Kane (Batgirl).

her name was Rylee Cody.

she idolized (Please stop me from cursing) Grayson.

she became athletic, and her father was dead.

little known to her, her mother was a masked vigilante.

she met Tim at school. fell in love, and found out he was robin.

at one point, Tim was going to be jokerized (or something like that, i don't know), and she becamse robin.

that's all folks!

i read this somewhere, can't remember. don't ask me for anything (links, etc), 'cause i don't know.

Eh, maybe i totally made her up. i have NO clue. i remember hearing something or reading something about her.....

maybe she was never really made.

well, i dunno.

:yahoo:

okay. my vote totally still stays. Grayson was the best Robin. I never liked Todd, and when he died i totally didn't care. and Drake, is waaaaayyy to serious. he is trying to decide whether or not to become Batman or not. i don't think Grayson ever had that problem.

anyways, i made this desicion (well....not a DECISION, really), because i was reading 'Batgirl: year one', greatest of all good comic books.