Robin the boy/girl wonder

Which Robin do like the best?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Robin do like the best?

• Rick Grayson
    • Jason Todd
    • Tim Drake
    • Stephanie

okay, so this poll is for peeps like me and Kor. we know who all these peeps are. Rick (D.ick) Grayson was the first Robin, and became Nightwing. Jason Todd was the second Robin, but was killed by the joker. Tim Drake was a thirteen year old kid that Bruce Wayne 'adopted', because his dad was, to say the least, a crook. Then when his dad reformed and found out that Tim was Robin, he stopped Tim from being Robin. Then when Tim couldn't do it, he got his girlfriend to do it. So that's when Robin became a girl. :wow: it's about time. but then Tim's dad and Stephanie died, Tim became Robin again. my personal favorite is Rick Grayson.

so, this was just an idea i got. i always get twitchy when i see the other's show up in the comics, especially Tim.

The only two I'm familiar with are Richard Grayson and Tim Drake, and that's only from the animated shows. I like Grayson as Nightwing more than Robin, more anger behind the mask to fight crime, so Drake would be a good Robin, more of a suppporting character than a leader. The only episode I remember that really focused on Drake was when Clayface made a girl to explore the world and Drake fell for her.

well, i wouldn't say that Nightwing was the best leader. he was kicked from being the leader of The outsiders to being the guy who sweeps the florr after them :P .

Jason was an angry young kid. Sort of like a "Stone Cold" Robin. He never really got over with the fans. D.ick Grayson was always my favorite.

Dont you Ever.......Eeeeevvvvvveeerrrrrrr Compare that douche to Stone Cold, You deserve a Stunner for that :P

what's with the "Stone Cold", dudes? i don't get it (i don't get a lot of things, but this one i REALLY dont get). anyways, raise your hand if you think that Rick Grayson is the best! i certainly will.

BTW, who is Jason Todd, really? i'll i know is that he died......and what's up with Tim Drake? i mean, he's soo.......(fill in the blank, i can't decide). who likes Tim Drake as Robin? and do any of you know about Stephanie? i'd kinda like to know more about her...

what's a douche? and dragonwrangler, why do you hate Jason Todd so much?

Edited by ChiFire

Dont you Ever.......Eeeeevvvvvveeerrrrrrr Compare that douche to Stone Cold, You deserve a Stunner for that B)

315452[/snapback]

:P

what's with the "Stone Cold", dudes? i don't get it (i don't get a lot of things, but this one i REALLY dont get).

Stone Cold Steve Austin is a wrestler.

BTW, who is Jason Todd, really? i'll i know is that he died......and what's up with Tim Drake? i mean, he's soo.......(fill in the blank, i can't decide). who likes Tim Drake as Robin? and do any of you know about Stephanie? i'd kinda like to know more about her...

Jason Todd was a bad kid off the streets that Batman took in and trained as Robin. He was always a problem and never listened to Batman.

Stephanie was the daughter of a villian (can't remember who). She became a hero known as Spoiler. Thats how she met and fell in love with Robin. They fell in love with each other with neither knowing the other's identity. Eventually they found out who each other was. When Tim Drake gave up being Robin, Batman enlisted Stephanie to be the next Robin. However, when she didn't follow his instructions to the letter, he fired her and she went back to being Spoiler. Later, she died at the hands of Black Mask.

what's a douche?

You're a girl and you don't know what douche is???? I, for one, am NOT going to explain it to you....lol

315564[/snapback]

Heres a clue. I am NOT the one to ask about feminine hygiene products....lol

brain fart! okay, now back to talking about Robin! i think Robin is sooooo sexy and cute! know CHEW ON THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! B) B) B) :P B)

Robin was added early in the Batman career, to soften his image after Congress went after him for being too violent. Saw a program about it on the History Channel :P

brain fart! okay, now back to talking about Robin! i think Robin is sooooo sexy and cute! know CHEW ON THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! B)  B)  B)  :P  B)

315599[/snapback]

He's only cute and sexy on Teen Titans, but strangely I prefer Beast Boy over him anyday. :(

Robin was added early in the Batman career, to soften his image after Congress went after him for being too violent.  Saw a program about it on the History Channel :P

315626[/snapback]

I've read quite a few of the early Batman stories from the 1940s. Batman was incredibly violent when he first came out. So was the Joker. Reading some of those early comics actually put chills down my spine, they were so scary.

I love Batman for its Darkness, the 80's were still a little Campy I love the Darkeness and AntiHero status of Batman now, Robin really doesnt work well with that anymore

Grayson was the only Robin worth anything, although I would've prefered to have seen Batman stick on his own.

Grayson was the best Robin but Tim Drake isn't too bad. Hes better than the other post-Grayson Robins.

Batman never needed a sidekick.

I hate the whole concept of "Robin".

:P  B)

315620[/snapback]

well, i don't exactly agree, but i don't disagree, if ya know what i mean. i liked Grayson much better as Nightwing than as Robin, i don't know Jason Todd or Stephanie, but i do know Tim Drake, and so far, he seems cool, but useles.

Edited by ChiFire

yea, Nightwing is kewl. Robin sounds......normal. names scream: I'm cool! i'm a superhero! but Robin sounds....ordinary.

question-why is nobody voting :biggrin: ? oh well, i like the comments, 'cause theyre kewl.

hmm.....starfire...... (take a hint, peoples!)

yea, i guess. okay, i gwt it now. :biggrin:

quote- "Do you roll over for all of Nightwing's girlfriend's, or just the pretty ones?", sorry, i just read that, and i thought it was funny. ignore it, if you want to.

Edited by ChiFire

I dont know what that question means, but on the old batman series Harley Quinn was cute, i liked her voice too

Why are all the cute girls Psycho in real like and comics haha

Most women in comics are good looking. They are all in peak physical condition and are all stacked. Not like the real world.