Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

TOO NICE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Perhaps this woman is just tired of guys insulting women freely with what they say are "jokes".

Putting down someone isn't a joke, no matter how you word it.

Perhaps you didn't mean to be taken that way, but it was a slam that you made, so take some responsibility for your actions.

Saying it's a joke actually makes it more insulting, and also more irresponsible.

314718[/snapback]

Madam, you're overreact... What's wrong with what kor said? He just said that women were taking over this post, if you posted in another topic that men were taking over, men couldn't say anything, they would be called sexist. Unless you want the mods to close down the topic, just let it go and move on.

Perhaps this woman is just tired of guys insulting women freely with what they say are "jokes".

Putting down someone isn't a joke, no matter how you word it.

Perhaps you didn't mean to be taken that way, but it was a slam that you made, so take some responsibility for your actions.

Saying it's a joke actually makes it more insulting, and also more irresponsible.

314718[/snapback]

Madam, you're overreact... What's wrong with what kor said? He just said that women were taking over this post, if you posted in another topic that men were taking over, men couldn't say anything, they would be called sexist. Unless you want the mods to close down the topic, just let it go and move on.

314725[/snapback]

The situation is this:

Wright ASKED women to tell him what was going on!!

He wanted WOMEN to post on this thread!!! Not men!!! :P :lol:

He wanted US WOMEN to explain.

Not MEN!!!!

WE CAN"T TAKE OVER A THREAD THAT WAS MADE FOR US TO RESPOND ON!!!!! :wow: :P :P

So do me a favor, before you get all shirty with me, do some research on the topic in question. Thanks. :P :o :P

I can answer the initial post.

If a woman says "You're just too nice".

It's just a pleasant way of saying "You're dumped".

Just forget about it and move on.

I can answer the initial post.

If a woman says "You're just too nice".

It's just a pleasant way of saying "You're dumped".

Just forget about it and move on.

314731[/snapback]

Thats exactly the point I was trying to make. Thanks King!

For me I'm to nice to hit on a girl and bring her to see my family... long story.

Well, MADAME BUTTERFLY, how some people in this thread are acting, its almost as if they're flirting... BTW, this thread is probably gonna be put to a stop soon, because we went so off topic. So how about, DONT TALK OFF-TOPIC BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING AND GETS THE THREAD SHUT DOWN! :P :P :P

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

Well the fact is that he did ask for a woman's opinion.

So commenting that the thread was being taken over by women made no sense at all.

Madame Butterfly was totally correct.

Did any of you read the first line

have a question for you people out there, especially the women

That means anyone, not just women!

i have a question for you people out there, especially the women.

314430[/snapback]

Please not that the question is not exclusively for women, just especially the women. I believe men are part of "you people"

have a question for you people out there, especially the women

Yes, make sure you pay attention to the word "especially".

It meant he placed a greater importance on their opinion.

yes, you all are so special. except Roy, who only has cookies in his house. sorry, im hungry....

CHI

my friend. i babysit his daughter, Lian.

CHI

if you wanna know more about him, go to my log. :P hehe. real hungry.

yes, you all are so special. except Roy, who only has cookies in his house. sorry, im hungry....

CHI

314753[/snapback]

Who's Roy?

314758[/snapback]

my friend. i babysit his daughter, Lian.

CHI

if you wanna know more about him, go to my log. :P hehe. real hungry.

314760[/snapback]

Yep, that sure is on topic...

I've deleted the last off topic posts..Let's get it under control people..Everybody can respond to this, male and female, unless Cptwright says otherwise.. And let's refrain from atagonizing each other. I really don't want to close this thread..

Remember the old saying "Nice guys finish last"?. It particularly applies to male/female relationships. Most women like a little "bad boy" in their men. If you're too "nice and sensitive", you are no different than just another girlfirend.

314542[/snapback]

Kor37 has a good point about the "bad boy". Generally speaking, we like basic courtesy and thoughtfulness, but some women also like a little mischief and rebellion thrown in - not a lot, and not to the point of rudeness or meanness, just a litttle "edge". On the other hand, some women like 'em really naughty, others really nice. It's a mess. :wow: The more liberated we women get, the harder it is for men. :wallbash: The women who say you're "too nice" may just be looking for - well, something I can't post here! :wow: I'm not sure if this makes any sense, or if it helps at all. Just my 2cents worth.

damn, go to work for one day and theres a huge conversation. :wow: or fight whichever. and its all good, nothing wrong with a little sidetrack to the thread. and thanks UA.

Not a problem, A nice guy is or rather should be welcomed by any woman, the problem is that a lot of women fear nice guys, cause some abusive men use it as a cover until they have made themselves so 'invaluable' emotionally to a woman that he can reveal his true nature and get away with it.

damn, go to work for one day and theres a huge conversation. :wow: or fight whichever. and its all good, nothing wrong with a little sidetrack to the thread. and thanks UA.

314982[/snapback]

:wow:

I hope some of it helped.

For me, if I say someone is too nice, it really means I like the person but I'm just not physically attracted to them.

They are a friend, nothing more.