Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

TOO NICE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i have a question for you people out there, especially the women.WHAT THE F@#$ IS "TOO NICE"? when i was back in NY a couple of weeks ago, i saw a couple of friends, they were my ex's friends, thus women, they asked me how things were down here in VA then asked how was the woman situation, i replied NOT. their answer to that was YOUR TOO NICE. what is that? how can i be too nice? thats about the dumbest thing ive ever heard. BUT, I DO MEAN BUT, apparently there might be something to that, since ive left my wife, ive met a few women, i have heard numerous times from them, now im quoting here, i by no means think im wonderful, anyway, your soo nice, your sweet, your the only one i have met in a very long time that makes me think there are still nice guys out there, most recently what are your faults, do you have any? the last one was a constant reply when i answered some questions she asked me, apparently she liked the answers, now all of them for one reason or another, ARE NOT WITH ME, the last one the most recent one, the last two weeks we talked for hours on the phone every night, the one night we went out we had a great time, she said when we went out that she could only be out for an hour or so, that turned into five after we started talking and having a good ttime. now i havent heard from her since tuesday, the last conversation we had was great, we talked till after 3 in the morning, i was thinking she would be pretty cool to hang out with and see what happens, so anyway i callled her three times yesterday never heard back, havent called her today, i just dont know that i should try calling agian. so should i try calling her tonight, or not, anyone. women drive me nuts. i have no clue. SO CAN ANYONE ANSWER THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION WHAT IS TOO NICE?

Edited by cptwright

Ladies and gentlemen, if you'll just follow me, our next patient is the classic example of a man who has snapped. :P

hey, you're talkin' to the queen of craziness here. :P

there is no such thing as too nice. it's too SENSITIVE, is what's the prob.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you'll just follow me, our next patient is the classic example of a man who has snapped. :P

314435[/snapback]

no the complaint is not them liking me, the complaint is they always seem to disapear after i hear that crap. and no i havent snapped yet, but i think im getting there. :P

i have a question for you people out there, especially the women.WHAT THE F@#$ IS "TOO NICE"? when i was back in NY a couple of weeks ago, i saw a couple of friends, they were my ex's friends, thus women, they asked me how things were down here in VA then asked how was the woman situation, i replied NOT. their answer to that was YOUR TOO NICE. what is that? how can i be too nice? thats about the dumbest thing ive ever heard. BUT, I DO MEAN BUT, apparently there might be something to that, since ive left my wife, ive met a few women, i have heard numerous times from them, now im quoting here, i by no means think im wonderful, anyway, your soo nice, your sweet, your the only one i have met in a very long time that makes me think there are still nice guys out there, most recently what are your faults, do you have any? the last one was a constant reply when i answered some questions she asked me, apparently she liked the answers, now all of them for one reason or another, ARE NOT WITH ME, the last one the most recent one, the last two weeks we talked for hours on the phone every night, the one night we went out we had a great time, she said when we went out that she could only be out for an hour or so, that turned into five after we started talking and having a good ttime. now i havent heard from her since tuesday, the last conversation we had was great, we talked till after 3 in the morning, i was thinking she would be pretty cool to hang out with and see what happens, so anyway i callled her three times yesterday never heard back, havent called her today, i just dont know that i should try  calling agian. so should i try calling her tonight, or not, anyone.  women drive me nuts. i have no clue.  SO CAN ANYONE ANSWER THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION WHAT IS TOO NICE?

314430[/snapback]

Maybe it was more a matter of you getting along but not having any "chemistry"?

I've had many a friend who I like tremendously and wonder why they don't have someone special. Yet I knew that they wouldn't be with me because there wasn't any passion, any fire.

Don't worry about it.

Take it as a compliment that your friends say that.

As for calling her back, three times in one day is enthusiastic!! :P

Perhaps she's into games, I dont know. Give her til Sunday and then call her to make plans for next weekend. :P

Remember the old saying "Nice guys finish last"?. It particularly applies to male/female relationships. Most women like a little "bad boy" in their men. If you're too "nice and sensitive", you are no different than just another girlfirend.

I like some one who is nice. Your lucky you libve in the staes or I'd be after ya!

I like some one who is nice. Your lucky you libve in the staes or I'd be after ya!

314583[/snapback]

:P But what would your boyfriend say? :P

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Ah yeah, well goof thing I am in a different country, should have put the addendum, if I hadn't hooked up with my, proably equally nice, if not nicer boyfriend.

You see what I mean cptwright? Already the women in here have ignored you and taken over your thread ! lol..............

You see what I mean cptwright?  Already the women in here have ignored you and taken over your thread !  lol..............

314680[/snapback]

It appears YOU have issues with women.

If you don't have one, I think I know why. :P

You couldn't be more wrong. I have been very happily married for 21 years.

Madam Butterfly is obviously Vulcan. The concept of humor is alien to her

314695[/snapback]

Seems like it... :P Madam Butterfly, cut Kor some slack, it's a joke.

Madam Butterfly is obviously Vulcan. The concept of humor is alien to her

314695[/snapback]

KOR37 is obviously the last neanderthal. :P

A joke that puts down women is not a joke, it's an insult.

We offered him advice.

Mightly nice advice to.

Then you slam us.

I'm not cutting you slack. Obviously you have issues with women to have said something like that. :wow:

And if you don't, I still don't like it!!! :P :lol: :P

*cuts sexual tension with a knife* Phew! Lots Of tension in here..

314701[/snapback]

:P :lol: :P

I don't think it's sexual tension LoB!!!!

That would mean one of us or both of us was attracted to one another. :P

Since I don't know Madam Butterfly and she doesn't know me (although somehow she thinks she does), I will end my part of this nonsense here and return the thread to cptwright. I won't stoop to Butterfly's nasty level

Perhaps this woman is just tired of guys insulting women freely with what they say are "jokes".

Putting down someone isn't a joke, no matter how you word it.

Perhaps you didn't mean to be taken that way, but it was a slam that you made, so take some responsibility for your actions.

Saying it's a joke actually makes it more insulting, and also more irresponsible.

Madame Butterfly understands humor... I just don't understand her humor.

314720[/snapback]

Ahhhhhhhhh but King and Mrs. Picard get my humor ! I'm not alone Capt. :P