Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HRH The KING

His Majesty's Royal Embassy

Greetings People.

This is His Royal Highness The King's Official Embassy on this site.

It shall be a place where His Royal Highness speaks about whatever happens to be on my royal mind at a given point in time.

Ladies and gentlemen. Friends and foes. Enemies and allies.

All are welcome here to read my royal words of wisdom.

You can simply read, or post if you so desire.

His Royal Highness The King.

w00t, how about, we don't talk on here unless king posts first, then we can reply to w/e he said, because if we don't,our posts are going to be continuely deleted cause we're off-topic. As you can see. There's free speech on this site, but we're off-topic. PLEASE LEAVE THIS HERE SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE WARNED.

I look forward to reading and teasing the poor man.

Enigma oh great mountain of.

Main Entry: enig·ma

Pronunciation: i-'nig-m&, e-

Function: noun

Etymology: Latin aenigma, from Greek ainigmat-, ainigma, from ainissesthai to speak in riddles, from ainos fable

Date: 15th century

1 : an obscure speech or writing

2 : something hard to understand or explain

3 : an inscrutable or mysterious person

synonym see MYSTERY

I don't see anything about King there. :P

thats the thing MB I never have gotten past the persona he has presented. Is this gonna change lovely Sean?

The problem is that I am very outspoken, I will react when provoked, and when someone tries to start trouble with me, I will take their posts and destroy them line by line, if necessary.

Once you accept that, I'm OK. :P

the end of the day all I know about Sean is he is very loveable.

I hope my boyfriend doesn't read this and think I am cheating on him, nah he'd never think that.

*Dashes up and huggles the king.* Sorry sir, just had to :P

Scary, and hey never said I loved the man, thats just odd, just said he was loavable. get over yiurself LOTB

Hey Sean how are you.

His Royal Highness The King Speaks.....

The Pope.

Very sad news about his failing health which looks very serious. The ruler of Monaco is also very sick and has already been succeeded by his son. Looks like a double loss is about to hit Europe.

:P

The April Fools Joke on ST.com

Absolutely brilliant. It's already been posted on Kill Enterprise and is a source of hysterical laughter. Brazael and his supporters are being ridiculed by Paramount on that site. I think the Savies should take that as a sign that their campaign is deader than fried chicken. Take a hint people.

:P :lol: :P

Unwanted Phonecalls

Been getting around 12 phonecalls a day recently. All from telemarketers saying "You have won a trip to Las Vegas". Very annoying.

Psychics

I heard them on the radio the other day saying they predicted the Easter Earthquake in Indonesia. It's hardly clairvoyance since scientists have been warning of a second earthquake in that region since the Boxing Day Tsunami.

Alan Shearer

He's made a decision to continue to play for another season with Newcastle United FC (English football team). He says it's due to his love of the club. I think it's more to do with the fact that Newcastle offered him a ****load of money to play. This is the man who retired from international duty but not club duty. Somehow, I think the fact he didn't get paid for playing for England may have been the main factor.

Wrestlemania XXI

We've just ordered it.

YAY!!!!!!! :wow: :P

HRH