Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

Quiz- What is your true zodiac?

take the quiz at: http://www.emode.com/tests/zodiac/

I got: Cass, the best Zodiac Match for your personality is Virgo

Virgo, the Virgin (August 23 to September 23): This intelligent and diligent partner is just your type. Initially, a Virgo may catch your eye with their put-together look and attention to the details of your courtship. But as you get to know them better, you're even more likely to be drawn to your Virgo's strong convictions and practical nature. People born under this sign are typically very good with money and tend to be conservative overall when it comes to risk. In fact, most Virgos have a discerning nature that can make them seem a bit critical at times. However, they're also almost always open to discussing the emotional side of any matter in a relationship. In the bedroom, you'll likely find the Virgin both reserved and cautious, especially when your relationship first becomes sexual. Overall, Virgos are typically highly loyal partners and firm believers in marriage.

I'm like a cancerian, and i am a cancerian. Warm, caring and a good loyal friend.

My match is taurus.

Aquarius, the Water Bearer (January 21 to February 19): This friendly and thoughtful partner is just your type. Initially, an Aquarius may catch your attention by showing you their intellectual side and optimistic outlook. But as you get to know them better, you're likely to be even more drawn to an Aquarian's idealistic resolve and focus on making positive change. People born under this sign are frequently capable of seeing both sides in any dispute. This can make them quite talented when it comes to finding creative solutions in your relationship. Your Aquarius may be a bit headstrong at moments, but they'll also tend to look for the bright side in times of trouble. In the bedroom, you'll likely find the Water Bearer both discrete and cautious. An Aquarian will ordinarily make sure that all areas of your relationship are strong before plunging into sex. Overall, Aquarians are solid, unwavering partners and complex people. So, it may take you a little extra time to get to know your Aquarian match, but it's apt to be well worth the wait.

Ok B)

It said my best match was a Cancer, which is perfect since my husband is a Cancer. B)

I'm not playing this it wants my email address. B) That's a NO! NO!. I cut down on giving my email address to anybody. You never know who they are selling it on to ... Spam :devil:

But I am Pisces. B)

I'm not playing this it wants my email address.  :blink: That's a NO! NO!. I cut down on giving my email address to anybody. You never know who they are selling it on to ... Spam  :devil:

But I am Pisces.  :huh:

DON'T COMPLAIN! B) just give a fake email. B) You sound a lot like my friend Angelique - that's exactly what she would say