Greetings, all! :(

I've got a dillemma. I plan on getting all the Trek shows on DVD. However, there's a few other shows I'd like to have...

STARGATE SG-1

ROSWELL

Do you think I should go for both SG-1 and Roswell or just SG-1?

THANKS for the help guys!

~~~A guy who likes to watch TV. :) ~~~

You know my answer to this

Get everything you want

and instead of watching each show every day.....you could just have one day for each show. Ya know?

I thought you were just gonna replicate them ALL??? :) :(

(wonders why TV Shows on DVD and Favorite Show Besides Trek are merged into one thread ;)

Thought I'd bump this to the top. So far, I have:

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 1

Stargate SG-1 - Seasons 1-3

I'd like to get Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Season 1 next. ;)

My family has the first five years of M*A*S*H (Great show, I love it), the first year of Cheers (Another one coming out soon) and I have the first year of 24 (Sixteen hours in, 8 to go).

I'd like to own Star Trek ones some day but they're pretty expensive.

So far for Trek season sets and Trek movie SE's we've spent around 1,550 plus tax. ;)

With 7 seasons of VOY, 3 of TOS (and an animated set?) + 4 more movie SE's left to get, (5 if we get NEM) it's a safe bet we won't be buying any other TV seasons we may want for a quite a while.

If however I could, I would want either Babylon 5 or Stargate SG1 seasons next.

I think I'm going to get 24, Family Guy, and Futurama.

No Trek shows? ;)

Nope. They are waaay too much money and they are on TV all the time anyways. The only Trek DVD's I will be buying will be the rest of the SE film DVD's. Honestly, every other tv season sets are like half the price of a Star Trek one. They just know the fans will buy them, so they jack the prices up.

I think I'm going to get 24, Family Guy, and Futurama.

No Trek shows? ;)

Nope. They are waaay too much money and they are on TV all the time anyways. The only Trek DVD's I will be buying will be the rest of the SE film DVD's. Honestly, every other tv season sets are like half the price of a Star Trek one. They just know the fans will buy them, so they jack the prices up.

Ah, well, the only Trek show I get on TV is ENT. Go on E-Bay, you can get Trek season sets for $50. ;)

Ya that's a bit better. Even if I do eventually get them it will be after all my other huge planned purchases (ie. bond dvds, alien dvds, snowboard, etc, etc)

I'll be waiting a while (use my moolah for other things ;) ), but when I start buying...:

1-3) VOY,TNG,DS9 sets; dunno in which order yet.

4) Trek movies

5) whatever else I feel like getting; hopefully DVD's will be cheaper by then.

I just got Ds9 6th and 7th season! I can't believe how much I missed this show, great package. Wish they had commentary though, that would've made it A++ on my list, but I still love the eps!

I'm Gonna Get All The Trek Shows, Stargate SG-1, The Simpsons, Hercules, Xena...That's All I Can Think Of At The Moment...Well...Maybe Baylon 5. I'd Like To See It On TV Some More Though.

What I Do Have Though

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Seasons 3-7

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Seasons 1 & 2

Stargate SG-1

Season 1

The Simpsons

Seasons 1 & 2