thayln

Top 5 favorite episodes of Ent so far

Here are mine. What are yours?

1) Cogenitor

2) Shuttlepod One

3) Mindfield

4) Dead Stop

5) The Seventh

Hmmmm...I guess my favorites are the ones about relationships. Geez, I'm such a girl! Oh, well. :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad. Some of yours are on my list too, and I'm a guy. Then again, DS9 (which I thought has done the best at exploring relationships) is my favorite series. Having characters with some depth is what makes the show for me. Enterprise has some excellent character episodes. I hope that they get affected over the long run like on DS9, rather than staying relatively static like on Voyager.

1) Shuttlepod One

2) The Expanse - the episode itself wasn't superb, but I like the ideas it set in motion. For once, it made me like Archer.

3) Catwalk - could have used a better story towards the end, but the scenes of the crew in such close proximity was really good.

4) Dead Stop - like I mentioned in another thread, I loved how the effects of the previous show (getting damaged by a mine) was carried over to the next episode. Nice story to boot.

5) Vox Sola - not very much like a regular Trek episode at all.

Only five? Okay, after much thought I have listed them in ascending order:

5.)First Flight

4.)Strange New World (extraordinarily underrated)

3.)Cogenitor

2.)Ceasefire

1.)Shuttlepod One

The Expanse, Vox Sola, Future Tense and Cold Front just barely miss the top five cut. Fallen Hero, Carbon Creek, Broken Bow and Dead Stop earn honorable mention.

This one is a tough call because I literally like every episode. But here it goes anyway.

Broken Bow: Best Star Trek pilot since Where no Man has gone before.

Cease Fire: Loved the end sequence with human, Andorian and Vulcan sitting around the table.

The Breach: Great message. Felt some what of a personal connection with this episode.

Vanishing Point I know it's not seen as the the best of episode ever but I think I'm in love with Linda Park aka Hoshi Sato. ;):rolleyes: :lol:

Silent Enemy: Satisfied my hunger for explosions and neat ship battles. Also debut the phase cannons.

Stardate:213436.9

Cease Fire,The Expanse,Broken Bow,silent Enemy,and future tense.

Hmm.. hard to decide, there are many great episodes, but I've made a list anyway though they are not in any order.

Future Tense

The Expanse

Regeneration

Shuttlepod One

Cogenitor

I've haven't seen all the episodes yet but in no particular order these are the episodes I really liked

The Andorian Incident

Shuttlepod One

Shadows of P`Jem

The Expanse

Broken Bow

This was a difficult one. I couldn't limit it to just five for the two seasons. I had to list five per season and that was difficult.

Here they are in no particular order:

SEASON 1

Broken Bow

Shuttlepod One

Civilization

Andorian Incident

Shadows of P’Jem

SEASON 2

Dead Stop

First Flight

Expanse

Future Tense

Cease fire

I find it interesting that nobody voted Regeneration, except me :laugh:

Is there any particular reason, or was it just not "good" enough?

I find it interesting that nobody voted Regeneration, except me  :laugh:

Is there any particular reason, or was it just not "good" enough?

The Borg are overdone.

I also take issue in the lack of medical security and security in general on the part of the researchers in the Artic Circle and Phlox on Enterprise.

However the episode did make a nice continuity link with TNG and "First Contact".

I completely forgot about Singularity and Acquisition.

I loved Singularity for all the OCD's and we now have the Reed Alert aka Tactical Alert.

Acquisition was just a funny romp. I loved the interplay between the Archer, Trip and T'Pol and their interaction with the Ferengi.