Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

RikerChick

a-fireworks2.gifa-fireworks311.gifBburst6.gifburst4.gif

Attention on deck!

RikerChick has just joined the 1000 posts club! Everyone congratulate her for reaching this milestone!

firewk-blu.giffireworks.giftriplume2.gif

Click for Spoiler:

Upon reading this post RikerChick hereby agrees to never attempt a hostile takeover of the board again, RikerChick understands that Bloody Coups can be a very messy thing and should be avoided at all times. If RikerChick does not abide by this agreement I will be forced to enact General Order 24 on the State of Arizona.

http://server7.ipshosting.com/~startrek/pics/fireworks/fireworkssound.swf

Upon reading this post RikerChick hereby agrees to never attempt a hostile takeover of the board again, RikerChick understands that Bloody Coups can be a very messy thing and should be avoided at all times. If RikerChick does not abide by this agreement I will be forced to enact General Order 24 on the State of Arizona.

lol!

HOORAY! EXCELLENT JOB RIKERCHICK! YOU ARE SO COOL! ;) :lol: :P :rolleyes: :)

large-smiley-056.gif

LMAO!! Funny%20Above.gif

If you had just stayed on vacation one more day........eplus2.gif

I just realized that in this pic:

av-162.jpg

Riker is looking at Wesley and thinking...

Click for Spoiler:

I wish I had his luck with the women, he got to date Robin Lefler! (Ashley Judd)

I just realized that in this pic:

av-162.jpg

Riker is looking at Wesley and thinking...

Click for Spoiler:

I wish I had his luck with the women, he got to date Robin Lefler! (Ashley Judd)

Chuck%20Ball.gif

Qapla'!!!

Never thought I'd adgree with our friend Altergeo..But serioulsy Excellent Rikerchick! :rolleyes:

Stardate:213436.8

WOW 1000 posts!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: Amazing it will probably take me forever to get that much! :) Congrats!! ;)