Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Deja-Vu, Dreams and Past Lives

They both seem to occur less frequently the older I get. I think Deja_Vu's are caused by dreams which are premonitions; you dream of something that is going to happen, when it happens you remember the dream but forget it was a dream, that's why it is familiar, what do you think?

I hope my dream of being able to fly :rolleyes: or the one about knowing a place where dimes magically appear and are free for the taking :lol: comes true soon. Have any dream story's?

:P ;) WHEN YOU FIND THE PLACE WHERE DIMES APPEAR PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I COULD USE A WHEEL BARREL FULL. :rolleyes: I HAVE THE DEJA-VU THING HAPPEN ONCE IN AWHILE. IT'S SUPPOSE TO MEAN YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK IN LIFE. :lol: :) ;) JUST WISH IT WOULD HAPPEN ALOT MORE AND THE RIGHT WAY (AS IN MY DREAMS) :devil: :devil:

When I was back in the UK, I got deja-vu quite a lot. I once went to Canterbury and seemed to know the place quite well. Having said that, I had never been there before in my life, so how could I have had such a familiarity of the place. You know the saying " I've been here before ". Sometimes I think memories from ones ancestors are passed on. :rolleyes:

I have never had that feeling since being in New Zealand.

Not at all, please share them. Before 911, I would have a recurring about a plane crashing into a building but the looks of the circumstances in the dream are different from the look of 911. I have not had that dream since 911 but I am always wary of airplanes when I am downtown.

One I remember well.....It was after some world disaster, and the few survivers where living like people in the stone age. One thing I can remeber is a cart with sails.

One I remember well.....It was after some world disaster, and the few survivers where living like  people in the stone age. One thing I can remeber is a cart with sails.

:rolleyes: Your description caused a dejavu! Something familiar about that, I will think about it and post if I remember it clearly enough.

I think Deja-Vu is where something similar occurrs and your brain with its powerful sense of connectiveness relates the similarities into making you think you had done it before.

I had a strange dream last night. I was on an ice planet, and the sky was pink, the sea a dark burgandy, and there were ruined buildings everywhere. The people I saw were wearing thick furs, and carrying primitive weopons. :lol:

I had a dream once that was really kind of comical (you know how mixed up dreams get) but when I woke up I knew the dream had been meant to teach me a very important principle about life. I've had a couple of similar ones but was the one that has always stayed with me.

I can only remember two of my dreams...One was really wierd, I was being chased by a little green snake, and I was terrified. But I like snakes so that was just strange...I woke up after jumping off my bunkbed (in the dream) :laugh:

But one was just creepy. This girl I didn't like had just left elementry school, and I was glad. A couple weeks later I had a vivid dream of her walking up the hill from the busses into the building. About a week later, she came back. :laugh:

That one just sticks out in my mind when it comes to dreams...

But one was just creepy. This girl I didn't like had just left elementry school, and I was glad. A couple weeks later I had a vivid dream of her walking up the hill from the busses into the building. About a week later, she came back.  :laugh:

It's strange but I rarely dream about people I know, they are always about someone I've never seen before. :laugh:

It's strange but I rarely dream about people I know, they are always about someone I've never seen before.  :laugh:

I have that happen as well, the next day I am comsumed with thoughts of; Who the heck were those people?! :laugh:

Have you ever dreamed about going to another planet... not necessarily aboard the Enterprise (although I've been there) I've also dreamed about alternate dimensions (that was creepy) time travel and interstellar travel. I think I've had reruns of dreams. Occasionally I've remembered a scene or location from a dream and knew that it wasn't real but could remember it just like some real memories. I've had some pretty interesting dreams over time.

Have you ever dreamed about going to another planet... not necessarily aboard the Enterprise (although I've been there)  I've also dreamed about alternate dimensions (that was creepy) time travel and interstellar travel.

No I haven't had those kinds of dreams (that I can remember) but I wish I would, sounds excellent!

I think I've had reruns of dreams.

Yeah, I call my rerun dreams "recurring", there were a couple which have only recently ceased that I can remember having back to my child hood.

Occasionally I've remembered a scene or location from a dream and knew that it wasn't real but could remember it just like some real memories. I've had some pretty interesting dreams over time.

Fascinating! Deja Vous Dreaming!

:dude::laugh:I'VE HAD RE-OCCURING DREAMS MYSELF. I THINK THEY HAPPEN BECAUSE WE ARE UN-CONSCIENCELY (NOT SURE OF SPELLING) TRY TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT. A PROBLEM OR METHOD THAT NEEDS TO BE SOLVED. :laugh:

:dude:  :( WHEN YOU FIND THE PLACE WHERE DIMES APPEAR PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS I COULD USE A WHEEL BARREL FULL.  :dude: I HAVE THE DEJA-VU THING HAPPEN ONCE IN AWHILE. IT'S SUPPOSE TO MEAN YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK IN LIFE.  ;)  :(  ;) JUST WISH IT WOULD HAPPEN ALOT MORE AND THE RIGHT WAY (AS IN MY DREAMS) :devil:  :devil:

You'll be the first to know, just as soon as I have loaded up my dump truck full! Why do the dreams stop over time, does that mean you have reached the intended goals in life, are you sure they did not occur in your dreams?

:laugh:  :huh: I'VE HAD RE-OCCURING DREAMS MYSELF. I THINK THEY HAPPEN BECAUSE WE ARE UN-CONSCIENCELY (NOT SURE OF SPELLING) TRY TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT. A PROBLEM OR METHOD THAT NEEDS TO BE SOLVED. :huh:

I'm sorry Chataeya, I see now you were the first to say that on this thread, you're reply actually supplies an answer to me about my dream mysteries and why they have ceased over time, I now know everything, :laugh: So if they stop, you have found the answer, correct?

I can only remember two of my dreams...One was really wierd, I was being chased by a little green snake, and I was terrified. But I like snakes so that was just strange...I woke up after jumping off my bunkbed (in the dream)  :laugh:

Maybe you wanted to know what it would be like to be afraid of snakes...

But one was just creepy. This girl I didn't like had just left elementry school, and I was glad. A couple weeks later I had a vivid dream of her walking up the hill from the busses into the building. About a week later, she came back.  :dude:

:laugh: Most certainly a premonition dream! Do you hope that kind of thing happens again or was once enough?

About 3 - 4 years ago I watched a Discovery Channel special about sleep, included some about dreaming. It would be worth anyone's time renting and watching if you can find it. It's not very poetic but I suspect if you don't remember your dreams you're not getting enough restful sleep.

But one was just creepy. This girl I didn't like had just left elementry school, and I was glad. A couple weeks later I had a vivid dream of her walking up the hill from the busses into the building. About a week later, she came back.  :laugh:

:laugh: Most certainly a premonition dream! Do you hope that kind of thing happens again or was once enough?

I thouht it was kind of neat...but I wouldn't want to have them all the time...That would just be creepy :dude:

Has any one heard of REMOTE VIEWING? I was looking at a short bit about this last night on the sci-fi channel, a prior participant was saying he bailed out of the project when they started talking about this ability being used as a weapon against people. I wonder (if it is real) if they used/use it against saddam and bin laden...

I think Deja-Vu is where something similar occurrs and your brain with its powerful sense of connectiveness relates the similarities into making you think you had done it before.

That’s a good theory :laugh:

Has any one heard of REMOTE VIEWING? I was looking at a short bit about this last night on the sci-fi channel, a prior participant was saying he bailed out of the project when they started talking about this ability being used as a weapon against people. I wonder (if it is real) if they used/use it against saddam and bin laden...

I don't belive in Remote Viewing - there doesn't seem to be any credible evidence for it. One of them said there was a mountain range on jupiter!!! :laugh::laugh: Jupiter is a gas

giant!!!

I heard that the CIA were using physics durring the cold war to get images of Russian nuclear, and missile sites. :laugh:

I've heard a lot about this on "Coast to Coast AM", a radio show, and it sounds awefully silly to me! :laugh:

Premonition dreams, and waking dreams. I've had more than my fair share of them.  :laugh:

Why the sad face?

Because they aren't very pleasant. I have tried blocking them only with a little success. I am referring to what I call my waking dreams ( Images ). The last one I had was about the space shuttle Columbia. I saw a hole in the wing which grew, and grew. And that was before the disaster. :laugh: My hubby calls me Spooky.

When I was back in the UK, I got deja-vu quite a lot. I once went to Canterbury and seemed to know the place quite well. Having said that, I had never been there before in my life, so how could I have had such a familiarity of the place.  You know the saying " I've been here before ". Sometimes I think memories from ones ancestors are passed on.  :laugh: I have never had that feeling since being in New Zealand.

Do you believe in past lives?