Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Trek Fan

Another one of those quizzes...

Which Fruit's Basket character are you most like!

I got:

1106590418_Hmomiji001.jpg

Momiji Sohma You are most like Momiji. Momiji is the Rabbit, and has a gentle, playful personality. He is very apathetic, and is always ready to offer a kind word. Yet he hides a secret more incredible than the Sohma Curse, but vows to remeber everyone who has touched his life. This is my first quiz. Please rate and let me know how I did!

1106598310_Hshigure003.jpg

Shigure Sohma You are most like Shigure. A writer, Shigure is an easy going, all around nice guy who enjoys interacting in the lives of his younger family members. Born in the year of the dog, Shigure is always smiling, kidding around, and offering advice in his own unique way. He is a good listener with a keen sense of right and wrong. Shigure is able to keep the most private of secrets, and will never let anyone down.

Not bad.. True I was born in the year of the Monkey, but it still works.

1106585675_Hakito001.jpg

Akito Sohma You are most like Akito. Akito is the head of the Sohma family. Most of the others are afraid of him and do as he says no matter what their personal feelings about the matter are. He is very mysterious, and almost separated from the rest of the family, above them.

Sounds good, even though I have no clue what Fruit's Basket is...