Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Unanswerred Questions

I'd like to start off a thread for discussing unanswerred question to any of the series or movies. :lol:

To start us off, I felt VOY came full circle except for one issue - Seven of Nine. In the original timeline, we saw those who made it home in one piece had a happy ending. Chakotay doesn't have a misserable life and die, Seven doesn't die, Tuvok stays sane. So, the big question is: What happens when Seven returns to Earth?

Another question: Do you think there'll ever be a follow up to TNG "Conspiracy"?

I'd like to start off a thread for discussing unanswerred question to any of the series or movies. :lol:

To start us off, I felt VOY came full circle except for one issue - Seven of Nine.  In the original timeline, we saw those who made it home in one piece had a happy ending.  Chakotay doesn't have a misserable life and die, Seven doesn't die, Tuvok stays sane.  So, the big question is: What happens when Seven returns to Earth?

Another question: Do you think there'll ever be a follow up to TNG "Conspiracy"?

CJLP, read 'Homecoming' it furthers all outcomes by Voyager characters.

Good quetsion. The book itself is a two parter. Weither or not the Voyager will relaunch probably depends on how well Homecoming does in stores.

Well if they think of it maybe but in the mean time we are doing it in the TNG RPG.. :lol:

:lol: I hope that there are more books than just this two parter. I like the VOY series. I also hope that ST is continued, because to me it would be nice to think that someday we as humans will be able to get off this plant and discover what is really out there! :bow: