Sign in to follow this  
the_ocompa

What's Better?

What's Better; Next Generation Or Original?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What's Better; Next Generation Or Original?

• The Original
    • The Next Generation
    • Can't Decide; Love them Both!

I love both but I like TNG a litttle more. The human story behind TNG was spectacular. TNG had some really sad, tear jerking episodes. But I can't remember any TOS episodes that have touched me emotionally as much as TNG, except when Spock died in the movie, but this is the series we're talking about :lol:

The funny thing is that my favorite captain isn't Picard but Captain Kirk. So go figure :blink:

TOS for me though I like TNG too..The Next Generation was a worthy 2nd series for sure..TOS had lots of emotional episodes for me and of course wonderful characters..Episodes like City on the Edge of Forever, The Naked Time, This Side of Paradise, Miri, Balance of Terror, Devil in the Dark and on and on were wonderful episodes..I'm probably a little more partial to TOS because I spent so much more time watching it.. I remember a time before TNG and the movies when all we had was those original 79 episodes..And I watched them over and over again.

As i did to tig over and over and over .

could be why when TNG came out i took to it it was new and fresh.

But when DS9 came out thought it was the best still do. the way they let the story lines develope was great you got to know each person.

I said I loved them both but if push came to shove I would have to pick TOS. I just have to think if both were on tv at the same time which one would I watch and I would have to say TOS.