Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Escobar

Log of Escobar

Not for long, i guess, seeing as im posting in it.

hiya! it's me, Chi again. just wanted to check if u had started a log.

LUV, CHI

:)

:) I did Chi, still enjoying your tour. I'm happy to find any response on my personal log, and even more on the 'new members' forum. Seem to be at the wrong time on the net to catch very much visitors of startrekfans. Again a very lonely chatroom, i gess most members are amarican, so it will be nighttime when i get to logg in. Anyway, i think i wil keep on visiting, so i gess i will, eventuly meet everyone.

Cheers, Escobar

Hi Escobar!

We have a pretty diverse group of people from all over the world. And you'll find that most of us Americans are night people, so you will see us in chat along with everyone else! :)

I hope you enjoy your time here... it's the best Trek board that I've found! :)

Been seeing a very nice voyager episode this evening on TV. Thought of the special world that is created in all the Star Trek series, and how good it actualy is. Well Kyra, I think I'll keep on visiting this site, since i like it here.

Hi Escobar, I read that you are a fan of Formula 1, so am I :elephant: Thought I'd drop in here and say hello from Germany. :elephant:

Logdate sunday march 6

Very nice F1 race, although its a shame Christaan Albers had to stop so early. I'm happy to see a good competition.

Mrs. Picard, I'm sorry Heidfeld bumped into Michael, but hey, they weren't doing very well anyway.

I've been watching with my 4 months old daughter, and she seemed to like is, watching the race with me. So I keep my hopes up that she will become the first female F1 driver :blush:

Well, it's a pity the weekend is almost over, let's get ready for work for five days.

Oh, don't worry, I'm not a fan of Michael Schumacher or Nick Heidfeld, my fave driver is Rubens Barrichello, and he did a great job :angry: :blush:

Personal Log...

I'm going out for the weekend with a bunch of studyfriends, 're-living the good old times'. Normaly I'd look forward to those kind of things, but this is the first time I will leave my daughter for three days. Didn't think that would be affecting me so much, but it is. And on top of that, my love is out with our daughter this night, so I even can't properly hugg her goodbye without waking the poor thing. Well, that's bad for her, I'll hug her anyway when she comes in tonight... :P

Sometimes when you have to leave behind something that you care about that cane be very hard indeed.

Sometimes when you have to leave behind something that you care about that cane be very hard indeed.

310918[/snapback]

You're right about that. But there is a sunny sight of it: afterwards is great to rejoin!

I've had a real good weekend with the guys, drinking, eating and talking silly stuff. And it was even better to get home to my daughter. I've been two and a half days away, and when I got back, Dorien talks babytalk, wich she didn't do when I left. It's realy fantastic.

And on good friday, We're going for a hollyday in Switserland. I hope there will be enough snow to go skiing. Looking forward, just three days work ahaed...

Back from Switserland. I've had a great trip. The wether has been fantastic, and there was still enough snow for skiing.

Dorien was fantastic, this was her first trip so far and so long. She enjoyed coming back home very much. Sunday, when we got back home, when we put her into her bed, she kept smiling for an hour before she fell asleep.

Isn't life wonderfull. :biggrin:

Saterday afternoon, had a good morning. Been watching my own piece of ground I bought a litle while ago to build a house on. They haven't starting building yet, but the preparations have started.

A friend asked me to fill in for a crewmember of his sailboat for a race tomorrow. I happily insigned. It's a pitty it will probably be raining, but as long as there is wind, it realy doesn't matter.

I hope to be able to post we won, but its tough competition. Wait and see...

Escobar, It was very nice chatting with you today! Nice log! Would love to visit Switzerland. Have only been close in Germany and Austria on vacation once. How did you ever do in sailing?

What were you trying to do?

Just trying something out with colors, but never mind.

How did you ever do in sailing?

It has been a real good day, and we had a lot of fun. I'm sorry to say that we didn't do well in the competition, but hey, our genoa was very old, and didn't work as well as it should. We had a fantastic race with ships with similar 'problems', and we ended one place in front of another friend of mine. And you know what? Instead of de forecasted rain, we had lots of sun. I hope to go sailing a lot more this season.

I'm sorry to say I got sick though. I went home early today to do some work at home, but I hope to be able to go to work tomorow again. Well, early to bed I guess...

Still not well, but able to get up in the morning. I'm happy the biggest part of working-week is over. I'm looking forward to the weekend. A good friend of mine who moved to singapore is in town this weekend, and I'm hoping to spend some time with him.

YESSSSSSS!!!! It's finaly BBQ-wether.

Had my first BBQof the year last night, just with two good friends, but it was good.

:yahoo: