Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Black

I think this emoticon sums my opinion of that new drink up ---> :biggrin:

I am not much of a coffee drinker and hate Coke. So I guess that settles that. Though I wonder if my dad or a coworker of mine would get a kick out of it. My dad likes Coke and coffee(though I have no idea if he would mix them), and this coworker of mine(whom I do not like at all, but still I would be nice enough to tell him about the drink in case he is interested) does not go ANYWHERE without a cup of coffee or soda in his hand.

Come to think of it *shudder* I have tasted coke with coffee in it. *shudders heavier* YEESH! We were crazy kids! My siblings(Emil & wookieofborg) and a couple of our cousins were at my grandparents bakery one day when we were little. And we decided to make a "New drink" and it involved Coke and coffee grounds, and a couple other drinks involved that plus sugar, milk and a few other sodas and juices. :lol: O-k not saying anymore, getting very very green remembering that event in my childhood. So needless to say I probably will not try this new drink.

Maybe they thought there wasn't enough caffeine in regular Coke. :lol: I love coffee, but I'm not to keen on Coke. The combination sounds thoroughly :biggrin: . I'll pass, thanks, and stick with either coffee or :pepsi: ( Or :hug: )

*wishing for a coffee smilie*

I wonder if this new coffee coke comes with creme and sugar.

306266[/snapback]

:hug:

If you think about it Coke does already come with sugar. But I guess if they absolutely HAVE to come out with this drink they probably will come out with a Black coffee and a Coffee w/creme variation. Only variation of coffee I like is occasionally having a spoonful or two of coffee ice cream. And this powdered stuff that is kind of like hot chocolate but it is mocha flavored coffee(which I will occasionally drink, but I am a tea and mountain dew drinker first and foremost... eep :lol: Maybe I should not post that, they might decide to make tea flavored mountain dew... :P ok getting green at the thought)

Sometimes I think the addition of the flavorings is too out there. Except the Baja Blast Mountain Dew, the Holiday Spice(and even then not so much) Pepsi.. I like my sodas in their original flavorings. There is one really good Cherry pepsi, and that is take Pepsi and actually add maraschino cherries to it with a little bit of the juice... now that is good stuff! :biggrin:

Edited by Yillara_Soong

My guess is that it won't be on the market very long. :( B) Edited by Gotabite

:( COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE E COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEA TROOPER NEEDS HIS MEDECINE!

B) COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFECOFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE E COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEA TROOPER NEEDS HIS MEDECINE!

308187[/snapback]

:(

Yesterday I tried cutting back my normal amount of morning coffee and ended up with the WORST headache, never again! *chugs cup*

Like you, I'll try any food or drink. Because I do that, I've found a lot of things I now love. Sushi being one of them that I love but no one else around me wants to eat.

I used to drink Josta, anyone remember that? How can it be any worse than that?

I bet it tastes like *buttocks*

308624[/snapback]

:yahoo: Please tell me you do not know what *buttocks* tastes like?! :dude:

I never heard of Josta Gamera.

yucky! i like coke :dude: and hate coffee!

dont like varients of coke.....dont like the diet much (theres more sugar than the regular) and the vanilla and lemon ones are weird...dont really like the lime one either..... cherry cokes nice :yahoo:

Josta was made by either Coca Cola or Pepsi, I don't remember anymore. It was around only for a short time and that was years ago. A lot of people hated the taste, so did I but I got used to it. You can go to google and type Josta cola to see a logo of it. It wasn't around long at all. Talking about that, I miss Surge. that was a good drink made by Coca Cola or Pepsi. Once again, I can't remember lol. :yahoo:

i will only drink diet cola and diet vanilla cola

anyone here drink the normal stuff (not diet? (ugh))

If I drink soda, it's always the regular and not diet. I drink it all but my fav. is either Birch Beer(a stronger version of root beer) and Dr. Pepper. But I only drink soda when I'm eating something, all of the rest of the day I drink water.

anyone here drink the normal stuff (not diet? (ugh))

309020[/snapback]

I only drink regular or if I am drinking Pepsi, I much prefer the caffeine free version

The artificial sweetner in Diet makes me naucious, and gives me a headache. Plus what we discovered in chem class really makes me shy away from anything with aspartame in it(it breaks down into chemicals that are not good for you at all.. and it stays in your system a long while too.)

I agree 100%. I miss Crystal Clear Pepsi. I loved that stuff.

309250[/snapback]

Crystal Clear was not bad at all.. yeah, it would be pretty cool if that stuff came back

I agree 100%. I miss Crystal Clear Pepsi. I loved that stuff.

309250[/snapback]

Crystal Clear was not bad at all.. yeah, it would be pretty cool if that stuff came back

309251[/snapback]

Sounds like a water....

Coke once did a water but it was just bad tap water...