Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Star Trek Photos

Looking around my home I got to thinking about the Star Trek photos that I have hanging up on the walls. I'm curious if any of you do a similar thing. Do any of you have any Star Trek character pics hanging up? If so..Who?

Me? Well, I'm sure you won't be surprised that I have several Kira pics up.. :yahoo: other than Kira, I also have pics of Tasha Yar, T'Pol, Janice Rand, Jadzia Dax, Lursa and B'Tor (do you see a trend?! :yahoo: ), A photo of the DS9 crew, one of the TNG crew..

How about you all ?

*holds up hand* I do! I've got some pics on my wall :yahoo:

But only the TNG crew (except Beverly :yahoo: ) and some pics of the TOS crew as well... but I don't have that much space on my walls anymore because of my biiiig Patrick Stewart wall... Here's the latest pic of my wall:

Please be careful, it's a huge pic :laugh:

Click For Spoiler
MyWall.jpg

For a while I had a few pics of Data, plus the Nemesis and First Contact posters on my wall. Now, after majorly rearranging and updating stuff in my room...just never put the pics up, and probably will not. Still have them on my computer though...uhhh, at least I think i do

*holds up hand* I do! I've got some pics on my wall  :laugh:

But only the TNG crew (except Beverly :yahoo: ) and some pics of the TOS crew as well... but I don't have that much space on my walls anymore because of my biiiig Patrick Stewart wall... Here's the latest pic of my wall:

Please be careful, it's a huge pic  :lol:

Click For Spoiler
MyWall.jpg

304801[/snapback]

Ho! :wow: Are you sure you aren't stalking him? :wink2:

I must get me a Jadzia wall like that :yahoo:

Yeah, I have some Star Trek pictures.

First off is a huge poster of a cross-section of the Enterprise-D that I found at at a poster website, that I got from this site, which was pretty funny. I have the 2005 Ships of teh Line calander too.

The rest of the pictures are just images printed off the Internet. They are in black and white, but they are still pretty good. I have ones of the Norway, Sabre, Steamrunner, Akira, Cheyenne, Centaur, Defiant, Intrepid, and Oberth classes.

At the head of my bed I have a federation symbol and the symbol of Starfleet Command, both printed out in the same format as the starships.

Finally, I have a lineage of the Enterprise, from sailing ship to Aircraft carrier, to space shuttle, and then from NX to the -E. That's my crowning achievement. :yahoo:

I don't have any pictures hanging on the walls in the house (minimalist decorating LOL) but I do have my lifesize cardboard stand-up of Data in my bedroom.

I printed star trek photos download from Startrek.com(Star trek Desktop),and also i got William shatner's autograph photo from

William shatner's fellowships,U.S.A.Thats official!

I have an entire wall in my basement filled from top to bottom with autographed Trek stars. They are all standard 8.5 x 11, autographed and framed. I have pics from all of the series except Enterprise as well as numerous guest stars mostly from TOS.