Sign in to follow this  
MrPsychic

Mountain Dew

I never really cared for Mountain Dew, or it's counterpart Mellow Yellow. I used to date a girl that was addicted to it (Dew) though.

305741[/snapback]

"The call me Mellow Yellow!" :biggrin:

Yeah, an old friend of mine was addicted to the Dew... He said that it was the only thing that kept him awake between toke breaks. :lol:

I went to Taco Bell today and tried the Baja Blast Mountain Dew.  It's pretty interesting, I like the balance between the sour of the lime and the sweetness of Mountain Dew, you can easily gulp it.  Sometimes energy drinks are soo friggen sweet it's impossible to do more than just sip it, but this was good.

305661[/snapback]

Exactly! That is why both my friend and I like it so much. I know he has said this in the past, and I wholeheartedly agree with him... they need to sell it outside of Taco Bell. I know I would buy it! :lol: :biggrin:

I never would touch Diet drinks to begin with because the way it tastes and the artificial sweetner makes me really sick to my stomach and gives me a severe headache(much as anything with alcohol does to me). But new studies of how aspartame and similar artificial sugars break down in the body..... there is NO WAY I am going to ever touch diet stuff again if I can help it. I am going to try and locate the link, and if I cannot find it I am going to get it from my classmate. If you guys and gals really wish to know.. I can post about it here, but I can guarantee it might bother some to read it. So that is why I am asking before just posting it. It proved to be a shock to me, because my father is a type II diabetic and drinks diet drinks pretty much anytime he has a soda and uses artificial sweetner in his coffee or tea.

I just saw it at the store today and it was on sale, so I bought a 2 liter of Caffeine Free Dew. It tastes just like regular dew.

Oh well.. If I see the caffiene free variation I might try it. But actually over the last almost 2 weeks, I have only had three sips of Pepsi...other than that, no soda at all.

Just iced tea, water, juices and Gatorade.

I like the Taco Bell Mt.Dew called Baja Blast, its only available there

315486[/snapback]

:biggrin: Oh yeah, that stuff is awesome! Or mixing regular Mtn Dew with it.

Mountain Dew with no caffeine!   :biggrin:   Why drink it without caffeine!?!

304719[/snapback]

My thoughts exactly, Odie. it's like decaf coffee or NA Beer! It's just not right!

305697[/snapback]

What's the legal age to buy NA beer anyway, still 21? It does contain very small amounts of alcohol. I do feel bad for the troops in Islam nations, they can't get beer or if they do, it's O'Douls :clap:

305732[/snapback]

I think it is, still, Psy. and yes, having been there, it does suck. and Playboy is banned...