Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Warp II's 3rd CD

King, sorry to be upfront, but that's how I lead my life, but you're totally full of yourself. Don't try to be a marytr for Star Trek. You're the only one here that seems to have a problem with it, if you don't like it, that's your opinion, but don't sit there and say that "It's ruining Star Trek." What ruins Star Trek is "fans" like yourself who place Star Trek above everything else, and don't think it should be insulted at all. There's an old saying that the highest form of respect is to be insulted. They like Star Trek, as do I, and I make fun of Star Trek as well. Does that make me a bad fan? NO. It makes me a true fan, take every aspect of it, and just have fun with it. There, that's my rant against you King. :yahoo:

Click For Spoiler
King, sorry to be upfront, but that's how I lead my life,

Me too.

but you're totally full of yourself.

Yeah, I am.

Don't try to be a marytr for Star Trek.

I don't intend to be killed for it.

You're the only one here that seems to have a problem with it,

Well, being the "only one" who takes a certain opinion in a debate or subject never bothers me. I thrive on it, and besides, things are not always how they seem to be.

if you don't like it, that's your opinion, but don't sit there and say that "It's ruining Star Trek."

I can say whatever I want within reason.

What ruins Star Trek is "fans" like yourself who place Star Trek above everything else, and don't think it should be insulted at all.

No, the thing that ruins Star Trek are people who accept any old crap as long as it says "Star Trek" on it, or is vaguely connected to the franchise.

There's an old saying that the highest form of respect is to be insulted.

Maybe that saying needs updating.

It makes me a true fan

I'm a true fan too. It's just a different kind of "true".

There, that's my rant against you King. 

Ranting is fun.

Edited by The King

I am more concerned with official sources than unofficial ones. If I wasn't member on STF.NET I would have never have heard of the group. The style of music is not my cup of tea.

Click For Spoiler
Well, being the "only one" who takes a certain opinion in a debate or subject never bothers me. I thrive on it, and besides, things are not always how they seem to be.

I agree. There should be opposite views in a debate. After all, if there opposing views there wouldn't be a debate.

:yahoo:  :laugh:

Is the music naughty like the cover suggests?

If so, I better wait to I'm home alone to listen to it!! :yahoo:

304486[/snapback]

:lol: It does have some 'adult' lyrics in it. But not in the samples on their web site. You'd have to buy the cds to hear all the colorful metaphors !

304488[/snapback]

Ok then, I'll still wait until no one is looking over my shoulder!! :wow: