Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Favourite Comedy TV show

What is your Favourite Comedy TV show?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favourite Comedy TV show?

• Monty Python
    • Faulty Towers
    • Friends
    • Only Fools and Horses
    • M*A*S*H
    • Yes Minister/Prime Minister
    • The Phil Silvers Show
    • Father Ted
    • Blackadder
    • Cheers/Frasier

Of the ones listed I have seen M*A*S*H and Frasier. I don't generally like sitcomsbut I did like M*A*S*H, which was more than just a sitcom.

For sitcoms I'd have to give my vote for Designing Women - original cast. That show was truly funny.

This one is hard  :lol: I liked  ' Monty Python ', ' Yes Minister ', and ' Faulty Towers '. And for genuine stupidity I liked ' Allo Allo '

And I agree ' Mash' is the best thing that came out of the US.

Bless you Lollypop!!! Another 'allo 'allo fan!!! I loved that series! It was so hilarious! I was always so amazed at how well the actor who played 'that stupid Englishman who thinks he can speak French' got through his dialogue. That must have been so difficult!

You mean officer Crabtree. It used to bring tears to my eyes I laughed that much. They don't make comedies like that any more. :rolleyes:

I chose friends but if I could I would have chosen Monty Python as well. (I just happen to choose friends because I always find myself watching the 10 million reruns that they play every day.) These weren't on the list but I like Seinfeld, Futurama, Home Movies and Curb your Enthuiasim.

Of the ones that you posted I voted for MASH,a classic comedy show.But as far as whats on today I absolutly love "That 70's Show",a very funny show and Red and Kitty just crack me up in that show.I'm also a big fan of "King of the Hill","Malcome in the Middle" and "The Howard Stern Show" on the E channel.

I've allways love'd Blackadder. It's awsome and the character development is great to.

Edmond Blackadder: "Baldric, What Begins with come here and ends with ow"

Baldric: "Dunno"

Blackadder: "come here" (slapps Baldric round the head)

Baldric "Ow"

BTW the Best Python song is Monty Python-Philosopher's Drinking Song

Warnig not for Children

There is another one I like But for the intrest of the kids I will not make it avalible here if you want to know what it is PM me