Which Race Do You Like More?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Race Do You Like More?

• Xenomorphs a.k.a Alien
    • Yautja a.k.a Predator

I have always been a fan of the Yautja. Their history and tribal customs are just so interesting and cool. Yes they have a background and history. To learn more about this race go here

http://www.theyautja.spyw.com/

it's an excellent site that tells about their customs and so on. Very interesting read. Like I said, I've been a fan of the yautja for years ever since I was small I would read the Avs.P comics and books and watch the movies and the yautja have always interested me more. Anyway, who do you like?

I'd have to go with the Alien. There's just something ultracool with it.

Also, it was designed by H.R. Giger, and I'm a fan of his work.

This picture, one among a good number, makes that obvious...

Click For Spoiler
giger-necronom-v-medium.jpg
Edited by wishfire

Well I have to go with Predator. I mean it took multiple Aliens in 5 different movies to take down Sigorney Weaver, and they still haven't succeeded. But just one Predator took down Carl Weathers, Jesse Ventura, and almost took down Arnold Swarzenneggar!

Alien, definitely.

Although I didn't watch all the films, I mean after she dies how many times can she come back? :laugh:

But the first one was so terrifying, my girlfriend and I were hiding behind the seats at the cinema!! :yahoo::yahoo:

i think that the laiens are betteer. well, of course i do, i voted for them. they just have more of a motive for being a good plot pint (kinda villan), and they were just more interesting in how they lived (and how they just kept popping up everywhere!).

LUV, CHI

:jem'hadar:

bats thinks that the aliens are a formidable villans