• IBM
    • Compaq
    • Dell
    • HP
    • Alienware
    • It didn't have a name on it?
    • Custom made
    • Other

mine is a custom made AMD Duron 1.7 GHz with 256MB RAM, a Soundblaster audio card plus a pair of subwoofers...and an NVidia GeForce4 4200 TI AGP 8x video card...

It is kick ... and will play most any game around pretty well...and it does great to..

I work a computer shop so I get to take a direct role in getting my computer together... a lot better than Dell if you ask me.

And Van Roy, if you take offense, two words for ya...

Bite Me :(

At college I am studying Computer studies as part of my course and we have to learn how to build a computer...any tips??????  :(

308516[/snapback]

Close your eyes and hope for the best. LOL just kidding, its quite simple really if it fits it goes there if it doesnt try somewhere else.

I built my first one with a book i got from the libary and it works great but when a deal came up for a IBM Think center for $250 i coulnt pass it up

I have an e-mac ( a G-4...about 2.5 years old) at home, and a G-3 at work, both made by macintosh. I will be getting someone's used G-4 at work soon, and I will be buying a PC laptop soon for myself.

I am getting the PC because one of my brothers manages a store that sells them, and they don't sell macs :P ! I am also getting a new cell phone because he sells them, and switching to verizon.

Dell as i said in a prevouis post.(OptiPlex GX1)

Been upgraded a few times.

But think its time to retire it and get a new one Dell of course.

My first computer was an IBM. <_< My home computer is a Dell. :angry: :angry:

My computer at work is a Compaq. :hmmm: I'll get another computer within the next year or so and it too will be a Dell. :o :clap:

Currently I have a declassified PA state computer. I replaced the keyboard and mouse with logitech ones and a logitech webcam.

I bought an HP Pavilion a couple of weeks ago.

Originally I went in to the store to buy a cheap e-Machines,but they were sold out.So I went with the HP on the recommendation of a friend who also owned an HP.