Sign in to follow this  
deagletime

Voyager's Mysteries are finally solved!

I just finished reading it! :wow:

Now I want to read the second book...This is going to be a long month :lol:

Click for Spoiler:

I love the plot with the Borg virus, she's just planned everything out so well! I'm just trying to figure out what's going on with that girl who's being abused by The Hand...*shiver* It's creepy!

Hey..

Click for Spoiler:

Do you think Janeways asked for Data's help or for Picards?

Hey..

Click for Spoiler:

Click for Spoiler:

Data:

1: He's immune to being assimilated

2: Janeway would never ask Picard off his mission for a personal (or not personal) favor.

3: With Picards visions of the Borg and lingering connection, Janeway would know better than to ask him.

Click for Spoiler:

I love the plot with the Borg virus, she's just planned everything out so well! I'm just trying to figure out what's going on with that girl who's being abused by The Hand...*shiver* It's creepy!

Click for Spoiler:

Do you think that girl's Janeway? I don't know much of anything about her past... so I wouldn't know...

Click for Spoiler:

Click for Spoiler:

Do you think that girl's Janeway? I don't know much of anything about her past... so I wouldn't know...

Click for Spoiler:

It's not Janeway.

I've read Mosaics, her mother never divorced her father, and she and her father were very close. If I remember correctly she fell into a depression after he died (she was an ensign or a lieutenant)

Click for Spoiler:

It's not Janeway.

I've read Mosaics, her mother never divorced her father, and she and her father were very close. If I remember correctly she fell into a depression after he died (she was an ensign or a lieutenant)

Click for Spoiler:

Ah, thanks. See, that's one I have to read. I've read Pathways, and that was very good, so I'll probably like Mosaics. Then... who could it be? Think it's someone we know, or someone we haven't been introduced to yet? Mystery!

Click for Spoiler:

It's not Janeway.

Click for Spoiler:

Ah, thanks. See, that's one I have to read. I've read Pathways, and that was very good, so I'll probably like Mosaics. Then... who could it be? Think it's someone we know, or someone we haven't been introduced to yet? Mystery!

Click for Spoiler:

Mosaic's is a very good read!

It's probably a new character who has something to do with the big finale... :)

Hey..

Click for Spoiler:

Click for Spoiler:

Data:

2: Janeway would never ask Picard off his mission for a personal (or not personal) favor.

3: With Picards visions of the Borg and lingering connection, Janeway would know better than to ask him.

Mage..You sound pretty sure of youself..

Click for Spoiler:

Homecoming part one, dealt a little bit with Picards recurring nightmares of the Borg..He could very well be 'Locutus' to some..as ridiculous as it seems..You say Data is immune to being assimilated..I'm not 100 % sure of that, despite what we saw in the movies. Sure asking for Data's help would make more sense ( as predictable as ST always is ) but using Picard would make me happier and let him finally expell his demons.

Hey..

Click for Spoiler:

Click for Spoiler:

Data:

Mage..You sound pretty sure of youself..

Click for Spoiler:

Homecoming part one, dealt a little bit with Picards recurring nightmares of the Borg..He could very well be 'Locutus' to some..as ridiculous as it seems..You say Data is immune to being assimilated..I'm not 100 % sure of that, despite what we saw in the movies. Sure asking for Data's help would make more sense ( as predictable as ST always is ) but using Picard would make me happier and let him finally expell his demons.

Click for Spoiler:

But...Janeway asked to borrow a crewmember from him. That would imply that she wanted to ask for someone else's help other than Picard :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

Chakotay and Janeway get together???

yES!!! You've made my day :ph34r: :huh: :dude:

Lol :rolleyes:

That was my reaction as well! :bow: