Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

What do you collect?

Do you have any unique collections? Not surprising, I have collected a few unicorns over the years. I also have a couple of faieries and I'm always on the look out for both. I also have a few dolls. Between family and co-workers we went crazy when McDonald's had their Madame Alexander dolls in the happy meals. We must have covered five cities to get the complete collection. Generally I don't go after the fast food toys.

how about you?

I have about 8 boxes full of comic books..superman,spiderman,batman etc..ahh what a wasted youth.

Soccer Jerseys, and i've just starting collecting old movie cameras. Other than that I really don't collect things, on purpose that is. B)

I have about 8 boxes full of comic books..superman,spiderman,batman etc..ahh what a wasted youth.

Wow, that brings back memories, when I was a kid I remember my neighbor would come over ever so often to trade comic books. he was maybe fifteen - I was ten; I can't even remember what comic books I had. I pretty much lost everything I had before the age of thirteen - which you wouldn't think would be a lot but I still miss some of my "stuff". Anyway, I've rambled. Who knows - you might want to check out what those comics might be worth.

i have an ecclectic collection of all sorts. i love movies and music, so i have over 300+ cd's, and 150 dvd's. i have my own man room in the house where i have most of my stuff, i have some football stuff in it, also a couple of trek posters, collectible ships on stands, a spock, and a kirk mini-collectable plates, some starwars stuff, fantasy plates, quite a bit of fire memorabilia, and i love peanuts(charlie brown that is). so i guess i have all sorts of stuff. or "TOYS" as the wife puts it. hopefully lots more to come too. B)

Even though I haven't been active about it the past few years, I still have a sizeable collection of chess sets. I sold my comic collection a couple of years ago for a decent profit but held onto a number of Jack Kirby DC books from the early 70's and the DC Star Trek comic books from about 10 or so years ago. The Star Trek books are for sale if anyone would be interested.

Guest Ktrek

Unfortunately I am one of those guys who is a completeist and I go nuts until the set is complete! So when I find an interest I go all out. Like Cptwright I love movies and music. I have a collection of about 500 Cds and around 250 DVDs. I'm a big fan of Disney animateds and have collected everything they have released on DVD. I'm also a fan of the 70's progressive rock band YES and have collected somewhere around 300 bootleg live recordings of various tages and lineups in their carreers. I used to do ALOT of trading for live music of various sorts. Everything from Yes to Crosby, Stills Nash and Young, James Taylor, Bob Dylan, Diana Krall and lots of other obscure progressive rock stuff you would have never heard of! B) I also have a room for the stuff I have collected. Fortunately for me when my wife gets mad at me and tells me to go to my room I don't mind being there!!! B) I collect my favorite TV shows and archive them on CDR discs to play on my DVD player. I collect other things also but those are my major interests.

Ktrek

This isn't really a collection but it could be considered one. I like to keep old newspapers from historical events. I have papers from my lifetime going back to the first Moon landing that my parents kept. I have papers from when Elvis died, Ronald Reagan's re-election in 1984 and various other big events of the past 34 years. The oldest paper I have is from when the Hindenburg exploded.

I also am a collector of money...old money. Both paper and coin. I also collect computers and comuter parts lol

This isn't really a collection but it could be considered one. I like to keep old newspapers from historical events. I have papers from my lifetime going back to the first Moon landing that my parents kept. I have papers from when Elvis died, Ronald Reagan's re-election in 1984 and various other big events of the past 34 years. The oldest paper I have is from when the Hindenburg exploded.

Yeah I do that too, so does everyone in my family. I keep them in a box under my coffee table, at some point i'm gonna frame them and put them on my wall.

I collect a lot of things like magic cards as well as the star trek card game as i am looking for the future enterprise from the second set of cards and I guess you could say I collect gi joe toys as well as transformers. Guess I am still a little kid at heart.

I used to collect those Micro-Machine toys, but quit a few years ago. I also have some antique books. My most fascinating collection is my collection of sand and dirt. When I go somewhere, I

get a sample of soil as proof that I've been there. The only place I've been that I haven't taken

soil from is the top of Fujiyama. For some reason, it didn't seem right to take something from

Japan's most holy natural monuments.

B) I have seceral collections. But my favorites are my autograph collections of actors and sports stars, my doll collection, and my stamp collection. B)

Hmm... Collect??? Well I have a nice pile of clothes on the floor of my room thats collecting nicely.. B)

I don't really collect anything.... B)

Boxers....

lol B)

Hmm...  Collect???  Well I have a nice pile of clothes on the floor of my room thats collecting nicely.. 

lol, yeah same

I don't know if this counts, but I have a collection of lobster buoys which are hanging in my tree. I live right by the ocean, and all these buoys wash up on shore, and so I pick them up and hang them in this really cool and tall climbing tree in my yard. The branches are filled with them to about 50 feet up.

I used to collect Transformers,but I quit like in December,but I'm still collecting Magic:The gathering.I have a terrible start collecting all Star Trek seasons the are released,I only have Star Trek:The next generation.I used to collect comics like transformers,Aliens,Predator,and Spawn.And I still collect Star Trek starships.

I have some small (some quite original collections) like: reflectors, magnets and metallic objects for them to attract, coins - local and foreign, marbles, wreckage from alien crash sities, books on physics and math, etc.

wreckage from alien crash sities, .

I'd really being interested in seeing that collection B)

Unfortunately the government won't let me show it to anyone. Some garbage about mass panic and stuff. B) stinks

The most interesting thing is the <CLASSIFIED INFORMATION> which actually allows them to <CLASSIFIED INFORMATION>! Doesn't that just sound like the most awesome thing to have!

This post has been edited by CLASSIFIED GOVERNMENT ORGINIZATION on CLASSIFIED TIME

My Collection

Comic Books

1.DC Comics

2.Marvel Comics

3. Other Comics

Star Trek books

Fantasy books

Fiction books/Non-Fiction

Stuffed Animals