Sign in to follow this  
xenexian

Inner Light music 2

I haven't been here for awhile due to some commercial projects I've been working on but last week during some downtime while a client re-wrote a spot, I came across a 6 minute orchestral version of the flute piece Picard played on the Inner Light episode. It's actually quite well done. If anyone else is interested in having this piece as part of your Star Trek collection I can make it available for download in either wave, aiff (recommended) or mp3 format. I can store it on my studio's ftp site for one week for anyone who wishes to download it. Tomorrow I'll open a folder and post the ftp link here for anyone to access. This can only be a limited time offer so if the interest is there I'll make it available. If you ever wondered what a full orchestral rendition, with the flute playing the principle part of course, would sound like, now could be your chance.

I've uploaded the Inner Light music score for anyone to download. Due to ftp site problems this morning I could only put the mp3 file up. Once the problem gets fixed (I hope), I'll place wave and aiff files up as well. The link to download is:

ftp://0603music:4479n@209.197.250.109

This will grant you direct access to the file without having to stop and pay the bridge troll. I can only keep it up there for one week so if anyone who doesn't have it wants it, it's here. This is a web protected file so the only way you can access it is by clicking the link. Have fun.

Thank you for that. That song is one of my favorites from Star Trek. I don't know what it is about it, but it makes me happy and gives me that... "warm, fuzzy" feeling. Thanks for sharing. You made my day.

I posted this on the other "Inner Light music" thread. Why is there another one? B) Oh well...

The theme is on the TNG Volume 4 soundtrack, while the suite, which sounds excellent, is on The Best of Star Trek TV soundtrack. B) I have both CD's. :(

I love that music. Unfortunately I wasn't able to play the MP3 file to compare it to the version I downloaded off Kazaa. It's an incredible version that has orchestral backing - absolutely beautiful.

I posted this on the other "Inner Light music" thread.  Why is there another one? B) Oh well...

The theme is on the TNG Volume 4 soundtrack, while the suite, which sounds excellent, is on The Best of Star Trek TV soundtrack.  B)  I have both CD's. B)

I love that music. Unfortunately I wasn't able to play the MP3 file to compare it to the version I downloaded off Kazaa. It's an incredible version that has orchestral backing - absolutely beautiful.

They got merged, it seems. :(