Sign in to follow this  
Angela

Prince Charles to wed again.

It's not hard to be a fool when your in love speaking as a former fool and someone who has been in love.

It's not hard to be a fool when your in love speaking as a former fool and someone who has been in love.

Yeah, but you haven't been in love with the future British monarch.

lets face it she was 19, whyen i was that young, the whole future monach thing would have just made me want him more, made him better than anyone else

I find it interesting that two people that have devoted their lives to demonstrating how meaningless the marriage relationship is now think it has meaning??? :dude:

IMO, Charles and Diana did a terrible wrong to bring children into a family unit where the parents did not love one another. Only they know what they did and didn't feel for one another but marriage isn't just about self indulgence - not when children are involved.

I find it interesting that two people that have devoted their lives to demonstrating how meaningless the marriage relationship is now think it has meaning??? 

IMO, Charles and Diana did a terrible wrong to bring children into a family unit where the parents did not love one another.

In the traditional sense of family, this would be true, however in Monarchy it's very different. If the heirs are healthy and strong, then that's all that matters.

As for marriage, in Monarchy, the idea of a marriage for producing an heir, followed by a marriage for love, makes sense to me.

Edited by The King

they did what they were told to do by the queen. Simple as that, sure they maybe adults but when you are that far out of reality, actions and responsibilities line gets a bit blurred. Don't absolve any of them a thing though.

I want a replublic and I am ENGLISH

they did what they were told to do by the queen. Simple as that, sure they maybe adults but when you are that far out of reality, actions and responsibilities line gets a bit blurred. Don't absolve any of them a thing though.

Well, the Queen is the Monarch and she must ensure that her son found a healthy wife to provide her line with a future. So I can understand that. Charles may have been an adult when he got married, but he's still the heir apparent and when the Queen tells him to do something, he better do it.

I want a replublic and I am ENGLISH

I'm English too, though I want England to seperate as an independent Kingdom.

Edited by The King

I find it interesting that two people that have devoted their lives to demonstrating how meaningless the marriage relationship is now think it has meaning??? 

IMO, Charles and Diana did a terrible wrong to bring children into a family unit where the parents did not love one another.

In the traditional sense of family, this would be true, however in Monarchy it's very different. If the heirs are healthy and strong, then that's all that matters.

303660[/snapback]

Lets face it marriage and family in the monarchy is a totally different ball game I mean with royalty its the only place you can call someone traitor and have them killed one way or another instead of divorcing them (note Henry VIII who Charles wants to be like??)

Oh and another point... Camilla could well be his blood relative, her grandmother was the mistress of Charles's grandfather!

Lets face it marriage and family in the monarchy is a totally different ball game I mean with royalty its the only place you can call someone traitor and have them killed one way or another instead of divorcing them (note Henry VIII who Charles wants to be like??)

Well, I don't think so. Henry Tudor married repeatedly because he desperately wanted a male heir. Charles has already accomplished this and I doubt he would put anyone to the sword.

Oh and another point... Camilla could well be his blood relative, her grandmother was the mistress of Charles's grandfather!

That could very well be true. Royals have always done things like that. FDR married a distant cousin too. It does happen in powerful families like that.

not for me, it would be like me marrying one of my second generation cousins. *goes off to puke in the excorsist fashion*

I made the King laugh, he really isn't a computer locked in the middle of cambriidge's computer labs (or are you?)

Who really cares if they get married? All I know is Camilla is one butt ugly woman. If I were a Prince I would certainly find something better looking to spend the rest of my life with.

Gotta agree with KM, though I am not sure I shuold be speaking about someone, as I don't think I am so hot.

Excuse me...

If he wanted to be with Camilla why did he marry Diana in the first place..If he couldn't take the darn vows serioulsy and go over and cheat ON HIS HONEYMOON with Horseface then he should have kept to himself

What a dog