Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy-Trek-Kitten

why hello there

Hello and Welcome to the boards, Crazy_Trek-Kitten :) !

<another Spiner fan here... (LOL, as if my screenname did not give that away :) )

Hello and Welcome to the boards, Crazy_Trek-Kitten :lol: !

<another Spiner fan here... (LOL, as if my screenname did not give that away :) )

301466[/snapback]

Thank you and yay more data fan goodness *thoughts up hands and does i dance for no aparent reason. :) *

Welcome and i also love DS9 as well.

301535[/snapback]

Yay! and nice ot meet a fellow LOTR fan i am actualy playing the return of the kind game right now on the game boy advance it is a exceltent game thought i wasn't going ot like it but i would really recomend getting it it is so good but some of the things you learn you wish that you knew at the beinging of it.

Finally i am so glad to meet another DS9. I think that is the best star trek series ever! Welcome to STF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Crazy-Trek-Kitten! I also love TNG and DS9. Data is one of several faves of mine. Have you ever seen Brent in person at conventions? Enjoy the site and see you on the boards!

Welcome Crazy-Trek-Kitten!  I also love TNG and DS9.  Data is one of several faves of mine.  Have you ever seen Brent in person at conventions?  Enjoy the site and see you on the boards!

310073[/snapback]

I wish! If i saw him then i would probly hold him and never let him go! They would need to get the graws of life.

Hiya! welcome to the site and Happy Easter!

risen_home.jpg

313079[/snapback]

Thank you. You too. One of the things on this site that i really love is the fact that they have the male of female signs. Cause it is so embaressing when you call someone the wrong one. :blush 2: And I love the smiles. AND IT HAS SPELL CHECK! Which is always good.