Which was the best conclusion?

Which was the best conclusion?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the best conclusion?

• Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    • Star Trek: Nemesis
    • ST:DS9 "What You Leave Behind"
    • ST:VOY "Endgame"

I said Star Trek VI, it was the only I really felt content with, and didn't have a bunch of questions about afterward. Endgame wasn't that great, Nemesis was a great movie but the the "end" wasn't the "end". STVI had an end that made me say well if thats the last one it's okay by me.

700th post

I agree Pogue. As far as I'm concerned TNG ain't over until I see someone else on the big screen.

endgame for sure....i was damn near tears once they made it back to earth....cant wait till the book, homecoming comes out

I voted for the niners. The scene where everyone was leaving the station almost brought a tear to my eye. I say almost because I was watching it with a lot of guys and they would have dog piled me. If I ever saw it again alone I'd probably sob like a baby though. B)

I voted Voyger, even if it wasn't a real ending, the idea that they had just done the impossible, literatly. They'd cut a 70 year trip into 7 years, and if you think about it 7 years is a long time (at least to me...nearly half my life) and that was the first time any of them had really been home in seven long years, and just the emotional impact of that thought. B)

DS9 had the best ending, it had a big space battle, and then it explained what happened to everyone and did an interstin' job of Sisko's fate.

I voted Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. It was a great ending to a great series.

DS9 for sure!

Voyager was too much for me...

The other was good, but DS9 was really great. Feel like good end for a good show

My vote went to Trek VI. there is no way until another movie comes along(with a new or mixed cast)...that TNG is over in my opinion, too much left undone or unsaid....in the case of all the characters.

i really liked nemesis - it leaves you hanging, wondering what is gonna happen with the data business. i don't think that nemesis will be the absolute end of the next gen saga. there has to be something else, for sure!

Stardate:213471.9

I had to null because i voted for Generations.The reason is not only did we see the destruction of the Enterprise D but we saw the death of the greatest Captain of all time James T. Kirk and to me that truly signified the end of TOS.

I voted for ST:Undiscovered Country.The end of that film was very sad for me.When Sulu's ship the Excelsior pulled away from the Enterprise and I believe it was McCoy that says "Thats a big ship" and Scotty says "Aye,but not as big as her Captain" I got all teary eyed.

The of course when Checkov saked for a heading and Kirk says "Second star on your left and straight on till morning",well by then I'm a crying idiot in the movie house knowing this is the last film of the TOS crew all together.

DS9 ending was good but left alot of questions in my mind.I would like to see a film or mini-series to help answer some of those questions,the new DS9 books have helped but I would like to see it on the screen.

I voted for the niners.  The scene where everyone was leaving the station almost brought a tear to my eye. 

Ditto for me.

I would say Voyager's "Endgame" is the best because it shows a real ending of a long, long journey. Of course I would have been more excited about it if there had been more details about what happened to the crew after they reached home....

Mrs. Captain Picard

I voted for Star Trek VI.I thought it was a great ending for the original crew..I liked Nemesis but I don't think it is the last for TNG crew..Or it shouldn't be.. :)