Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BakulaBabe

Use Your Power Colour!

Use your power color!

http://quizilla.com/users/DollyQuizGirl/qu...%20COLOUR!/

Blue

You think about things deeply, and you don't mind if your strong opinions make some waves now and again. You always know what's right in your heart - that's why friends come straight to you in a crisis. But to keep that stress away, get yourself some blue sheets or an ocean-toned Screensaver and create a personal oasis.

Blue

You think about things deeply, and you don't mind if your strong opinions make some waves now and again. You always know what's right in your heart - that's why friends come straight to you in a crisis. But to keep that stress away, get yourself some blue sheets or an ocean-toned Screensaver and create a personal oasis.

Blue

You think about things deeply, and you don't mind if your strong opinions make some waves now and again. You always know what's right in your heart - that's why friends come straight to you in a crisis. But to keep that stress away, get yourself some blue sheets or an ocean-toned Screensaver and create a personal oasis

Oh YES!!! My favorite color!!!!!!!!

1107669533_icspretty2.png

Green

You're down-to-earth, giving, and supportive, which makes you a great friend. Even guys will want to cry on your shoulder. It's great to support your friends, but it's important you look after yourself too! To maintain your own inner calm, try writing your feelings down on green paper or with green ink.

1107669533_icspretty2.png

Green

You're down-to-earth, giving, and supportive, which makes you a great friend. Even guys will want to cry on your shoulder. It's great to support your friends, but it's important you look after yourself too! To maintain your own inner calm, try writing your feelings down on green paper or with green ink.

Well, that is completely and totally inaccurate. :clap:

1107673627_tureswater.jpg

Blue

ACK! The Test Thinks Im A GIRL!

(im going to edit this so it fits more for me being a guy)

Yellow

You're one smiley guy! Teachers love you, girls trust you, and you've got great friends. But remember, it's okay to be sad sometimes. Share your troubles - you'll bounce back fast. Yellow can be hard to wear, so try using a bright hat or wearing a t-shirt for a quick energy infusion.

Green

Yellow

You're one smiley chick! Teachers love you, guys trust you, and you've got great friends. But remember, it's okay to be sad sometimes. Share your troubles - you'll bounce back fast. Yellow can be hard to wear, so try using a bright notebook or wearing a daisy in your hair for a quick energy infusion.

Blue

:lol:

Blue

303087[/snapback]

OMG! that's Umi from 'Magic Knight Rayearth' in the picture!!!!!!!!!

okay, my color was green. personally, my color is more red. but green IS one of Robin's colors, so i won't kill anybody.....yet.

BTW, about the thing about the 'guy's wanna cry on my shoulder' is so totally true. yesterday, Sam (one of my semi-friends) comes up to me, and says, "I think Ms.Glick (the drama teacher) hates me." i'll spare you from what happened next, but this is weird....