Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krissy Phaserman

My Brother is coming home!

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that my big brother <Known here as Hardcharginsarge> is coming home! woohoo! The reason for his return isn't great, but he makes it into a pretty funny story. the goof was using a boulder as a stand for an observation, shifted the wieght wrong, and as he put it "Poof!" I am upset at how he is coming home (in a wheel chair) but, At least he is coming home safe (more or less) and he finally gets to see his daughter.

The circumstances may not be the best, but he is at least getting to come home. Hope to see him on the boards again.

I talked with Krissy's brother today, on IM. from the sounds of it, it will be a while before he can walk, but at least he gets to come home. and he'll finally get to meet his daughter.

I am glad to hear that he is coming home to his family. I hope his recovery is a fast one.

It is wonderful to hear he is coming home. But I am sad to hear about him being in a wheelchair for a while. I hope he makes a speedy recovery, and to see him around the boards once again.