Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

ddillard

Congratulations!!!!!!

1033856246.gif1033856246.gif1033856246.gif

What no smurfs? :blink: :)

And thank you all. I really enjoy my time here at Startrekfans.net and you have all become a second family to me. As for the help with the chats, it is no big deal, I told everyone I would help with them as much as I can, and I will continue to do so. I really enjoy helping to make it easier for my fellow members here to get to know each other. I am the one that should be thanking everyone here for giving me a place to go to escape the harsh realities of life for a little while and to be among friends.

Thank you all.

What no smurfs? :blink: ;)

Congrats Commodore. You're soooo smurfy! love-smiley-018.gif

smurfs_smurfette.jpg

How did I know that was coming? :) ;)

What no smurfs? :blink: ;)

Congrats Commodore. You're soooo smurfy! love-smiley-018.gif

smurfs_smurfette.jpg

How did I know that was coming? :) ;)

:bow:;)

Here's a site you might be interested in:

Smurf Name Generator

I entered your name ddillard and your smurf name is Hannibal Smurf. With RikerChick's real name she is Vanilla Ice Smurf but her screen name gave her the smurf name Insatiable Smurf. With my real name I'm Quantum Smurf but with my screen name I'm Pimpin' Smurf. Lessa Soong's screen smurf name is Cuddly Smurf but when I put your real name in Lessa you were Disgruntled Smurf. I am not making that up!!!!

smurf-jump.gif

Here's a site you might be interested in:

Smurf Name Generator

I entered your name ddillard and your smurf name is Hannibal Smurf.  With RikerChick's real name she is Vanilla Ice Smurf but her screen name gave her the smurf name Insatiable Smurf.  With my real name I'm Quantum Smurf but with my screen name I'm Pimpin' Smurf.  Lessa Soong's screen smurf name is Cuddly Smurf but when I put your real name in Lessa you were Disgruntled Smurf.  I am not making that up!!!!

smurf-jump.gif

What have I started? This is just smurfy... :rolleyes::rolleyes: