Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

I'm Open To Suggestions

Ok...there's this Waitress at my Favorite Restuarant, so I go there alot(They know me well there)...so we're already aquainted...I hear she's alittle Interested in me...and to be honest....I'm interested in her...I just have this little problem...talking to girls is not my strong point...unless we're already good Friends...

But I odn't know...I may do just fine....

maybe I just want hear you opinions or whatever....

Thanks

I don't think affairs of the heart come easy to anyone. If you think she's interested she might be wondering why you don't ask. If it makes it easier you can always start by doing something with another couple...that's really helpful for those painful lulls in the conversation (that we all experience).

If you ask her out and she says no or if it doesn't go well ...it may be painful or awkward but you will live and you will get over it.

If you don't ask her out...you'll always wonder and you won't get over it nearly as quickly..if ever.

I guess it' sort of like swimming in a really cold spring. Do you step in one inch at a time or take a deep breath and jump?

and be honest. Don't give her some come on line that is not what you think. SHow her respect and let things go slow. Ask her something simple about herself, like what kind of movies she likes....

Good luck!

If you don't try You will always be thinking "What if"

Just be your self and tell her how you feel and if you think she likes you too then whats the problem?

and don't forget to tell us what happens :idea:

Don't be afraid to be yourself. If you are nervous about asking her out maybe you could try asking her if she wants to do something and include some other people, but whatever you do be yourself, don't give her any lines, and have fun. You never know until you take a chance, and life is to short not to take chances.

Just act as if your with a friend, and every so often make sly hints towards more :idea:

Wow, didn't know you all cared :o

Thanks A Bunch  :idea:

Now I just need the chance to see her again.

Make an excuse ;)

Wow, didn't know you all cared :o

Thanks A Bunch  :idea:

Ok...there's this Waitress at my Favorite Restuarant, so I go there alot(They know me well there)...so we're already aquainted...I hear she's alittle Interested in me...

Go to lunch. ;)

Wow, didn't know you all cared ;)

Thanks A Bunch  :)

Ok...there's this Waitress at my Favorite Restuarant, so I go there alot(They know me well there)...so we're already aquainted...I hear she's alittle Interested in me...

Go to lunch. :idea:

Oh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :wow:

Hey..Good Idea :o