Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

I know I don't need to say this but...

I'm sure by now everyone knows of my wrist problems and because of that it's harder to type and causes a lot of typos on my part. Still it annoys me when I see a posting of mine where I've typed "psople" instead of "people" In fact I've alread had to correct 4 typos in this posting lol.

So for anyone seeing a lot of typos in my posts, I'm not drunk just in a brace. LOL

Don't worry about it! :blink: I make typos all the time and I don't even have a wrist problem (or at least, not currently, although that may chnage, I break/sprain my wrist about twice a year) We all understand, hope you get better soon!

hey now, look how many of us have multiple typo's in our posts without the excuse of a bad wrist or hand, oh yeah i have a bad hand, so i know how you feel. dont worry about it we know what you mean. :blink:

We all understand, and we all make a lot of typos oruselves. I don't even notice the typos in other peoples posts that often.

As I have said,I have a bad wrist....and sometimes wear a brace so it is OK....

But then there is teh issue that I am a boarderline dyslexic, so taht comes into play every once and a while...

No I did not know about your wrist I hope it feels better. In any event I can't spell so don't worry about errors we all have them. It would be great to have a spell check. B)