Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

CHAT WITH MR. EUGENE "ROD" RODDENBERRY

A VERY SPECIAL CHAT WITH MR. EUGENE "ROD" RODDENBERRY

JANUARY 20, 2005 - 7:00 PM EASTERN/4:00 PM PACIFIC

STARTREKFANS.NET is pleased to inform you that we have arranged an online chat with Mr. Eugene "Rod" Roddenberry to take place on January 20, 2005 at 7:00 pm Eastern/4:00 pm Pacific.

As we expect this chat to be well attended, I will be putting together a list of prepared questions for Mr. Roddenberry. If you would like to submit a question, please PM me with it. We will do our best to have as much time for members' questions during the chat as well.

RoddenberryE2.jpg

CLICK HERE TO READ THE TRANSCRIPT.

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be so fun.... I am going to enjoy this very much :hug::hug::hug::hug: :P :) :P :) :P :)

I am looking forward to hearing what Rod has to say about everything and especially about the current direction that the Franchise has taken. I hope that we have a question dealing with that..

Will that be 5:00 central time?

End Transmission....

I am looking forward to hearing what Rod has to say about everything and especially about the current direction that the Franchise has taken.  I hope that we have a question dealing with that..

Will that be 5:00 central time?

End Transmission....

297423[/snapback]

It's 7:00 eastern/6:00 central/5:00 mountain/4:00 pacific and 00 GMT January 21.

i like to know if you can take over the old star trek T.V. SHOW and bring them back with new cast members witch was good from the 1966s +, and will you get your mom to help you in this?, i have ben a long time fan of star trek but in my case i want to see a real star ship to be built on land as a school of some type?.