Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Greetings

I too am another refugee from Startrek.com I still go to the TNG boards there. I see a few familiar names in the members list. Nice looking boards.

Welcome to the boards! I think you'll find things much more on point here. So far we haven't really had any problems at all like ST.COM has.

Again Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. These are really good boards. I've only been here for a few hours and I am wowed.

Yep, and we have already been on the private message boards! So we got to talk earlier! We definately need our other Soong Sisters to join us. And it looks like we may have a couple new friends when we discuss our favorite person!

I too am another refugee from Startrek.com  I still go to the TNG boards there.  I see a few familiar names in the members list.  Nice looking boards.

Startrek.com refugees unite! :blink:

VaBeachGuy deserves ALL of the credit for this site, he has tirelessly striven to make it what it is,I applaud him for his efforts

jump.gifjump.gifjump.gifjump.gif

He made this site all by himself?  :blink:

Yes, (although there is a silent partner on the Members List) I have watched this site go from ordinary to extraordinary and it was always VBG asking me how I liked the upgrades, I like em alot! :dude:

Thank you for your kind words, this kind of stuff (web pages) is a sort of hobby for me.

Plus since I've only had to work 3 hours a day I've had time to work on this.

I try to take all suggestions and work them into the board in some way, so a lot of what you see has come from suggestions by other members.

I am glad everyone likes the board, it makes all the work worth it! :blink:

VaBeachGuy deserves alot of compliments and applause, IMHO.

In addition to creating this great website, he doesn't mind showing newbies like me the ropes. I've sent him a few PM's with lots of quesions like "What does this mean?" and "How do I use that?" He always responds to me within an hour with an explanation that even a computer illiterate like me can understand.

But what really got me was this: In one of my PM's to him I mentioned that I liked the pic of the Enterprise he uses in his signature. I asked him where he got it and if he would mind if I used it in my own signature. He not only sent me the link to the pic, but, knowing I'm a newbie and not very good at using the features on the board yet, he created my signature FOR me based on my telling him what I wanted it to look like. The fact that he took the time to do that for me was really sweet. VaBeachGuy has a new fan, and, thanks to him, I will be hanging around this forum for as long as you all will have me.Live long and prosper,

Sign in to follow this