Sign in to follow this  
trekkergirl220

UH-OH!

In continuing the tradition started by cassidy, I'm posting my upcomming tests. (I hope I'm allowed to do this, and post my tests which no one except me really cares about, but I know the other one ("UH-OH") turned into a nice long discussion about homeschooling, and about if its good or not...maybe this one can be a discussion about..."a strike against exams in schools"...?)

:bow:

well, anyways, I have final exams tomorrrow, monday, and tuesday! Tomorrow is english and science! wish me luck! :bow::bow::bow:

Ouch, I feel your pain.

I get our wonderful SOLs next week, Tuesday, Wendsday and Thursday. World History, Earth Space and Geometry.

And SOL stands for Standards of Learning...Not the other meaning :bow:

Fortunetly, we've had so many snow days that most of my teachers don't have time to give finals Woot! :bow:

Enjoy it while you can, I'd much rather be in school with tests and exams then have to work with bills and all the rest lol.

I miss High School.

ah school..Even though I grauduate from university in 2 weeks and have been chilling out for 3 weeks and am in the process of trying to find a full time gig, I miss my freinds from school and just the overall atmosphere. I've been in school since I was 3 and it's nice to finnlay not have to worry about homework. No worries Tng trekker and Trekkie Mage you'll both do fine on ur xams I'm sure.

I agree that you will miss school a great deal when you're out in the world trying to make a living. I enjoyed school so much, I tried to prolong my college education, taking 6 years to get through instead of the traditional 4 (I worked my way through paying my own way so it's not such a bad thing).

Exams are no fun though. Sometimes I wonder if they're even a good measure of what a student has learned. Some people just don't do well in tests even though they might know and understand the material. I've known people who would do much better in an oral exam than a written one. But, it's the accepted method in most schools and just another example of their inflexibility.

Anyway, TNGtrekker and TrekkieMage, I wish you all the luck in the world (but studying will get you more results)!!!! LLAP

:bow: GOOD LUCK! :bow:

I had the problem of "Mind going Blank" when a test was put in front of me. :bow:

:bow: Just relax and take the first answer that comes to mind, its seems that it's always the right one. This is at least what I have learned. :bow:

One of the Sisters is in Exams crashing too. I'm sure you will all do well.

But you will never forget high school. Even at 39, i still have dreams that i can't remember my locker combo. :bow:

Good luck! I am sure that everything will turn out fine.

My little brother just finished his exams on Tuesday, and since he was helping the band director move(the high school has a new band room! Yay!)...he was able to find out a couple of his grades, he did better than he thought!

Fortunetly, we've had so many snow days that most of my teachers don't have time to give finals Woot! 

Wow! They actually did that?! My alma mater(my brother's current school) actually ADDS days to the school year, in order to make up for hurricane days, or other things like that. My junior or senior year of HS, they added a total of a week on to the school year(added a couple days to the end of the year, and cancelled teacher in-service planning days)

I will return to the world of mid-term and final exams...either in the fall or spring(2004), so I may continue in my senior year of college.

Thanks for the support guys! I just got back from them....they weren't too bad, they were kind of hard, but I think I did ok

Now I only have three left! Yes! math, history and latin, and then I'm done!

Good luck next week trekkiemage!

I'm doing my GCSE Biology exam today, but i'm not worried, science is my thing :rolleyes:

Thanks for the support guys! I just got back from them....they weren't too bad, they were kind of hard, but I think I did ok

Thank you!

I'm glad you did well on your test :rolleyes:

What math are you taking? (Algebra, Geometry...?)

I'm doing my GCSE Biology exam today, but i'm not worried, science is my thing  :rolleyes:

Good luck!!! :rolleyes:

Thanx, it was hard, but i still think i did A work, knowing me i'm probably a mark off an A* :rolleyes:

Thank you!

I'm glad you did well on your test :rolleyes:

algebra, you?

HOORAY! EXAMS AE OVER!! EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

and they weren't too bad today either, much better than I though, the ones I thought were going to be the hardest were the easiest.

No more school! wow, this year went by so fast! they always do

YAY! i started a fad! :o

I have a maths midyear coming up on the 18th. Bummer! we haven't even gotten our revision yet and im stressing out :idea:

Thank you!

I'm glad you did well on your test :o

algebra, you?

and they weren't too bad today either, much better than I though, the ones I thought were going to be the hardest were the easiest.

good, im happy for you. have a great summer. :idea:

Guest johny speed

gud luck man, U will do well I am sure.

Thank you!

I'm glad you did well on your test :idea:

algebra, you?

Geometry, speaking of tests, I've got my Earth Space SOL in a sec...Ack.

Just done my DT exam, i think i only just passed it.

Gotta do maths tommorow :idea:

Passing is good, better than failing ;)

What math? I take Geometry on Thursday...

I think I did good on my Earth Space test though :o

Gotta do maths tommorow :o

Passing is good, better than failing :idea:

I think I did good on my Earth Space test though ;)

All our maths is in one exam

We don't take that test...

Passing is good, better than failing :o

I think I did good on my Earth Space test though ;)

All our maths is in one exam

We don't take that test...

Okay :)

Good Luck!