Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

The Back to the Future Trilogy

Back to the Future is one of my favourite series of films, along with Indiana Jones, Star Wars and Superman.

Apart from some oversights with time-travel (which! - and can we please not turn this into a massive debate on time travel theories :bow: - is unimportant) it is a good solid trilogy.

The second one was trashed by the critics but I loved it's the most because of the way in which it saw the future. The Jaws advert and the Texaco station were very funny.

BTTF definitly is one of my fav movies of all time and was a welcome birthday gift for my brother who shares my love for it. But when it comes to Trilogys, I'd rather curl up with some Popcorn and laugh along with Indiana Jones.

Not gonna go into timetravel theories, but I just wanted to point out 2 things.

1. If the picture changes, shouldn't there memories and stuff change too?

2. Remember in Part 2 when Biff stole the DeLorean and came back, then when they went back to 1985, it was the 1985-future of what Biff changed to the past. Well, when Biff returned to the future, shouldn't it been the future of alternate-1985, and not the one Doc and Marty were in?

Not nitpick'n, just think those 2 things didn't make sense, but hey, I don't care, this trilogy ROCKS! :bow::bow:

They're ok, but I like Indiana Jones better!! :rolleyes: :lol:

i was in cali when BTTF came out, i went and seen it four times in one day i loved that movie. havent seen it in a long time though, i do want to buy the trilogy sometime. but the first one is the best of all, and one of my faves of all time.

One thing I like is how...

Click For Spoiler
...when Marty goes back to the future from 1955 with the whole lighting bolt scene...

...that scene was in all 3 movies! :rolleyes: How many trilogies pull something like that off, eh?