Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Please Stay Off-topic Part 2

I saw Constantine. I loved it. It's the way Passion of the Christ should have been. :P

I saw Constantine. I loved it.

305568[/snapback]

Want to see it.. might do that once I am feeling better.

Here's our

Jingle for Goldfish.

We wrote a song for Goldfish.

A wholesome snack that smiles back

Until you bite their heads off. B) :P

I'm 18 today! :P Now I can vote, and buy lottery tickets, and have my own bank account!

College lessons are cancelled B) College lessons are cancelled B) College lessons are cancelled :P College lessons are cancelled B) College lessons are cancelled B)

My lecturers are on Strike! B) They are standing in the freezing snow protesting outside :P

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Egg drop soup, terriyaki beef and crab rangoons for dinner... :P Definately nice to have a full stomach for once. Not been able to eat much in the last week or so because of being sick... kinda am making myself eat. But ohh, what good food!!

I am on my lecturer's side all the way. :biggrin: :lol: :P they deserve higher pay and I don't blame them for Striking on Thursday one bit :lol: :hug:

I'm lonely!!!  :lol:

306202[/snapback]

I know the feeling

:biggrin: I want to talk to my friend before he leaves for home. I do not know when he will be back again.. so I want to see him at least once more :hug:

Oh.. ok back to off topic

Yah know what is a funny word when you are taking certain pain medicines/cough suppressants? "Up" up is a funny funny word that I cannot spell sometimes. Heck writing in general is interstting when you cannot see really straight because of medicines. I hate this stuff.. but it does help my ribcage and my head to stop hurting so bad.

::looks down his tactical readout:: sir, we got three Jem'Hadar fighters coming in off the port side, brace for impact!

I better get back to work and earn my wage check for the day :biggrin: ..PEACE!!!!!! :lol: