Sign in to follow this  
gul_nodrog

Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince

At least for me! Harry Potter 6 is due out on July 16, 2005. Jo Rowling announced it herself and I cannot tell you how happy I am to know that I will have that book in my hands about 7 months from now!

That announcement is the best Christmas gift I got this year ... and I'm serious.

The 6th year for the harry potter book come out on july 16th that is great so my mom can read it when it come out or I or my dad will buy it for her on her birthday. :hug:

Lizzy S

That's great! Now I just have to finish OOTP

Oh I have a long long list of books to read...

Edited by sea trooper

hooray, I need to read it, I just wish my mum was still alive cause she enjoyed Harry along with me :hug::bow:

I hope it's better than the last one.

Aside from Umbridge I thought it was poor and unnecessarily long.  :assimilated:

293024[/snapback]

I agree with you somewhat on that one ... Order of the Phoenix was a bit tiresome with Harry being ticked off all the time. I loved that Ron was made a prefect and Harry was not. It's about time Ron got some attention. And Fred and George were great.

Rowling has said that the HBP will be shorter than Book 5. I found that Order of the Phoenix got better with each reading ... plus I love Severus Snape and he did get some page-time in Book 5, as did all the other adult characters, which made me happy.

Well I am looking forward to the book, but it must be edited tightly.

There was much wandering and unnecessary information in GOF

Did we really need to know that the girls staircase will collapse if the boys go up it?

I was tired when I read that and I felt I'd stepped out of HP and into something completely different. :jem'hadar:

Edited by Madame Butterfly