Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEAREBORG4102

Ivy Leauge University

http://quizilla.com/users/coolhound/quizze...%20for%20YOU%3F

Harvard You're the best -- you know it, as does everyone else (except for US News and World Report every few years). You might not be hip, you might not be pretty, but you're smart as a whip and you never need to do another impressive thing in your life.

1051419432_resHarvard.gif

hmm..

Cornell If only the least impressive Ivy didn't also have to be the hardest. You know those Harvard kids are laughing at you as they sip gin and tonics in their finals club and pull off easy A's. There are always the gorges though. And hopping Ithaca. Well, yeah, you have the gorges.

Harvard You're the best -- you know it, as does everyone else (except for US News and World Report every few years). You might not be hip, you might not be pretty, but you're smart as a whip and you never need to do another impressive thing in your life.

1051419822_escolumbia.gif

Columbia You've worn all black since you were nine and knew, even as a nine year old living in nowheresville that you were a New Yorker at heart. Well, you wont make it in the big city. I'm sorry tike. Still, have fun while it lasts, because the rumor is, most Columbia students don't.

I am a New Yorker! Born and raised in New York. :dude:

I'm not a New Yorker at heart! :dude:

Columbia You've worn all black since you were nine and knew, even as a nine year old living in nowheresville that you were a New Yorker at heart. Well, you wont make it in the big city. I'm sorry tike. Still, have fun while it lasts, because the rumor is, most Columbia students don't.

1051419995turesbrown0wr.jpg

Brown Don't worry. The real world is not for everyone, and since you can afford to avoid it, why don't you? Smoke a little, draw a little, make a little love, sing a little song... You'll join a fine tradition of Brown graduates who end up finding themselves... forever. :dude:

1051419609cturesyale1ei.gif

Yale You're second best, and you know it. Still, those riding the crimson wave may be slightly smarter, slightly more prestigious, but you know you're hipper. I mean, you're not hip -- your a nerd, for (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)'s sake -- but you're hipper.

1051419729_sPrinceton.gif

Princeton You're smart, you're thin, you're pretty, and god-damit, people love you. You are destined for great, great things, little Princetonian. Let there be a never-ending stream of Country-Club-Like institutions in your unmarred future.

:(

1051419432_resHarvard.gif

1051419995_turesBrown.jpg

Brown Don't worry. The real world is not for everyone, and since you can afford to avoid it, why don't you? Smoke a little, draw a little, make a little love, sing a little song... You'll join a fine tradition of Brown graduates who end up finding themselves... forever. :assimilated:

Columbia

You've worn all black since you were nine and knew,even as a nine year old living in nowheresville that you were a New Yorker at heart. Well, you wont make it in the big city. I'm sorry tike.Still, have fun while it lasts, because the rumor is, most Columbia students don't.

Well, someday I hope to visit "The Big Apple". :assimilated: