Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishfire

Which Anne Rice Vampire are you?

As I love vampires, I had to throw this in here...

Which Ane Rice vampire are you?

1102703981_inisarmand.gif

You are - Armand! You're misunderstood in many ways. Difficulties in your past has influenced the guarded person you've become. You only let the real you out to those you trust. But when you do let your real self be known you're a beautiful person. A giving friend and close companion.

1102704230_inismarius.gif

You are - Marius! You're full of intrigue and mystery. You're seen as a wise person, always there to help people with their problems and always the first to forgive and forget. You enjoy the good life, which you share with your close companions. In other words, you're everyone's best friend.

1102704180finislouis8gg.gif

You are - Louis! You're gentle and kind. People are drawn to your naivety, don't ever let that be tainted by the world. But despite your innocence your versed in the worldly ways. Beautiful. :unsure:

1102704180_finislouis.gif

You are - Louis! You're gentle and kind. People are drawn to your naivety, don't ever let that be tainted by the world. But despite your innocence your versed in the worldly ways. Beautiful.

Yes!!

I got one of my favorite characters!! :unsure:

You are - Marius! You're full of intrigue and mystery. You're seen as a wise person, always there to help people with their problems and always the first to forgive and forget. You enjoy the good life, which you share with your close companions. In other words, you're everyone's best friend.

You are - Armand! You're misunderstood in many ways. Difficulties in your past has influenced the guarded person you've become. You only let the real you out to those you trust. But when you do let your real self be known you're a beautiful person. A giving friend and close companion.

I also love vampires - a lot. :unsure: And I got my favorite Anne Rice vampire! :laugh:

1102707796_inislestat.gif

You are - Lestat! Your fun-loving and adventurous ways have gotten you into more than a few mishaps. You can be perceived as a pedantic person but these are just your ways. You're extremly generous to those you love, and are always ready to give people second chances.

:elephant:

You are - Marius! You're full of intrigue and mystery. You're seen as a wise person, always there to help people with their problems and always the first to forgive and forget. You enjoy the good life, which you share with your close companions. In other words, you're everyone's best friend. :dude: