Sign in to follow this  
removed

Merry Xmas from Bysty

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I haven't been on this site forever. My life's been crazy. Lots of homework, I'm working a lot, and I'm spending a lot of time with my friends and my girlfriend. It's too bad I have no time for this site anymore. It's sweet. I miss all of you. But I'm sure I won't have much time in the future either. Working to pay for a trip to Europe I'm going on, it's X-mas, my girlfriend's birthday, and then our one-year anniversary all in a short time and I have diploma exams coming up. Also I've just been conditionally accepted to the University of Alberta in the faculty of Engineering for next year. Holy cow.

But yeah I just wanted to know how everyone is and to wish you all a merry Christmas!

You're all amazing

--bysty

(Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Sure I was once a mod here, but this place is constantly changing. VBG, this place still looks great.)

Merry Christmas, bysty! Hope you can find some time to visit us here once in a while. Glad you're back! :biggrin:

Hey bysty! Long time no see..So happy that everything is going so well for you..I too hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!!

Way to go about being accepted into the Engineering Faculty. That's fantastic!

I hope you'll find more time to visit us here.

Best wishes to you, bysty, and Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too! Congratulations on your conditional admission to University of Alberta in Engineering. I am glad you are putting your studies first! Is it conditional because you are applying early? Hope your trip to Europe works out.

Merry Christmas to you too! Congratulations on your conditional admission to University of Alberta in Engineering. I am glad you are putting your studies first! Is it conditional because you are applying early? Hope your trip to Europe works out.

290599[/snapback]

As long as Bysty doesn't blow his exams between now and the end of the school year, he's in. Here's a link to the U of A's Engineering website for those who are interested.

We're soooo proud of ya, Bysty. Do you know what area of Engineering you want to go into eventually? Of course taking Electrical & Computer Engineering would be a nice first step to cybernetics and robotics. lol

Good to hear from you! I am very pleased to hear that everything is going well for you. I hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

Don't be afraid to stop in now and then to give us an update on how your doing.

Way to go, dude, on the college thing! :unsure: I hope that you do better than I did and finish your degree! :laugh: One of these days, I'll get around to finishing my BS. Someday... :laugh: And, Merry Christmas to you and your family and girlfriend. Drop me a PM sometime, bysty. And, of course, keep us here at STF.net in touch with your progress. Hang in there, dude! Jaz :pepsi:

Nice to hear from ya, bysty. Good luck with college and all, and I'm glad everything is going well for you. :elephant:

Hey, bysty! I really miss you and your posts about Indiana Jones and James Bond and that comic strip you used to post about. :elephant: I'm glad everything is going well for you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Indy

bullwhip.gif

Merry Christmas, congrats, and good luck. im sure we'll see ya around sometime. have a good one.

290670[/snapback]

Ditto to that! ... Merry Christmas to you and your girlfriend bysty.