Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pittykitty

pittykitty's new log

Lt. Mimi Pavilion

Sky Harbor Aegis

AMO

Personal Log

Begin log...

For the past two days I haven’t gotten any sleep. I also noticed that amongst the rest of the medical staff. Also today I was asked by Lt. Commander Muon Quark to help Lt. Jayln Falco with trying to identify what happened around the Prime Ministers housing district on Cardassia. I was able to detect that it was some type of tachyon bomb, which was used to cause the explosion. I hope that things will run smoothly once the station is back to normal.

End Log...

Lt. Mimi Pavilion

Sky Harbor Aegis

Personal Log

Computer Begin Log...

Today has to be one of the busiest days I have had yet, while being here on the station. Considering that half of Pylon A has been obliterated. Above all that main sickbay is gone. Also, there is a martial law that may go into effect. But I doubt that will happen. Yet it could happen. There are so many patients and few of us doctors, nurses, and surgeons. I should probably get with the Admiral and ask him if I can request a small group of doctors from Starfleet Medical. Well, I should get back to work. There are still many patients out there that need to get back to work and try to repair this station.

Computer End Log...

It’s been several months since Mimi heard that familiar voice. She couldn’t believe what she had heard. Mimi quickly turned around and saw Victor. She knew when everyone saw and got either acquainted or reacquainted with Victor it was going to be a slow process of his normal insaneness that everyone grew to know. Now trying to get him reacquainted the medical supplies may be a little bit of a hassle. Mimi knew that this was going to be a somewhat new beginning...

Chakotay walked down the corridor from his quarters to the nearest turbolift. He was heading to the bridge like he does every morning. Well, this morning as he stepped into the turbolift, he found himself in the early 21st century. He wasn’t sure what to think. Should he try to find a way home or stay here with these people until Voyager came and found him. Chakotay decided to combine the two until he could get back to the 24th century.

“Well, until Voyager gets here I must try to figure out what I should wear and find a place to stay for the time being.” Chakotay said.

Right then, a female teenager walked up to him and looked at him strangely.

“Why are you dressed liked that?” the girl asked.

“Well... it’s a long story to say the least.” he replied.

The girl said, “Okay, why don’t you come with me and I’ll get you out of those strange clothes.”

Chakotay looked at his uniform and followed young female to her house. He changed clothes and was able to blend into the rest of the community.

“Out of curiosity, what is your name,” Chakotay asked.

“Kathryn, but everyone calls me Kathy. What’s yours,” she replied.

“Chakotay. I know a colleague with that same name. Her name is Kathryn Janeway.”

Kathryn was shocked to hear what he had said.

“What’s wrong Kathy?”

“My last name is Janeway.”

Chakotay was now shocked with the information. This teen is an ancestor to his commanding officer. Now he wonders how many people in this time period either have the same name or resemble one of the crew members on Voyager.

I just started finishing my classes at college for the summer. I took my Beginning Algebra Final. Monday I have to take my Computer Applications final. What fun that's going to be. I hope I did okay on my math final. I know I'll do okay on my computer applications final. See ya round the galaxy.

College for me I know will be cool and I know will be alot of fun. I am even starting a documentary about it.

I just got word that my friend's mother will not make it through the stage four cancer that she has. Plus Sky Harbor Aegis is having it's 10th anniversary in the Ready Room at stsf.net. It's at 10pm EST. Come and join us for our party. Thanks.

My prayers go out to you and your family. It will doc will be cool, but then again i have to find out and get permission of doing it.

Now, I use it for almost anything my laptop. But now, since the desk are so small at my campus I can't use it. So, my other choice I use it at home. Which is always great! Stupid college lol.

*Starts singing the song*

Oom-pah-pah oom-pah-pah thats how it goes... Oom-pah-pah oom-pah-pah everyone knows!

*Starts singing the song*

Oom-pah-pah oom-pah-pah thats how it goes... Oom-pah-pah oom-pah-pah everyone knows!

They all suppose what they want to suppoooooooooose, when they hear oomp-pah-pah

lol. You must be a lot of fun to be around!

:P Who me, or pittykitty? I'm kinda nutty :) :) :goof: :partytime: :taz: :stupid: