Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christiantrekfan

Christiantrekfan's Personal Log

Decided to start a log. I keep a diary, but this is fun, too.

Well, I took the ACT Saturday, and thank goodness that's the last test I'll have to take until after Christmas holidays! I am "so" glad I'm exempt from nine-weeks tests! I have all A's! Woo-hoo! :) And I was worried that I'd have trouble keeping up straight A's once I got to seventh grade! Ha! Whoops, sorry Log, didn't mean to brag. :) Anyway, since nine-weeks tests start tommorrow, and I don't have to take them, this was my last day of school before Christmas Vacation! I'm freee for three weeks! Yes! :) The only bad thing is that I'm sick. :) Mom took me to the doctor this morning, and he prescribed me an antibiotic, a decongestant, and some cough medicine. And even after I tok it I coughed all through school! It's that same throat-messed-up-coughing-runny-nose thing I get every year aroud this time. Oh well. I'll get better. Can't let things like that get me down, can I? No Way! B) Well Log, later.

Aww I envy you that you now have holidays... Holidays rock :) :)

Hope you'll feel better soon :)

Dear Log,

Today has been cool so far. My brother and sister are at school, and mom has a dentist appoitment. She let me stay at home. Woo-hoo! Anyway, she'll be back around 11:30, after she picks up my preschool-age little sister from school. Mom doesn't know it, but I'm going to make grilled cheese for lunch before she gets back! :) I love doing stuff like that!

Dear Log,

Today is going well. Church last night was so fun! In youth we had our lesson and then made fruit baskets to be delivered. I really didn't feel good, so I stayed at the church when the rest of them went to deliver them. I went to the room where my brother and the rest of the 1-6th graders stay after prayer meeting while thier parents are in choir practice. I can do that, since one of my best friend's dad is the adult who watches them, and we like to talk :dude: He is a very interesting oerson to talk to, and so is his wife. They are as much my friends as their son Tory is. Tory is one of my friends from school. Anyway, there isn't much else to tell. See ya later!

Dear Log,

I'm feeling much better after I went to the docter and got some medicine.

We just got back from town where we rented some movies for tonight. Right now I'm listening to Hilary Duff's new album, which I bought myself after I took the ACT saturday. It's even better than her first one. I really like it. And that's it for today, nothing much going on.

Dear Log,

Today has been rather boring, as most Saturdays are. One of my friends is supossed to log on to Messenger in a minute, so I hope that will make the day more interesting.

Dear Log,

Sorry I have not updated recently. I forgot with being busy and all. Well, yoday has been pretty interesting. Mom and I went and got haircuts, and dad just got home. We will have our family Christmas tommorrow morning before going to our grandparents! Also I am looking forward to the youth trip after the holidays! Three days in Gatlinberg! :dude: