Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Shatner's Ketchup Bottle

LOL this looks cool  :P  is there real Ketchup inside?  :P

288603[/snapback]

Yes, there is ketchup in it.. :P

I assume you'll eat the ketchup and keep the bottle, then, right?  :P

288605[/snapback]

:P You know that I will keep it..Already thinking what color liquid to put in it when the ketchup is gone..Perhaps a deep violet..Did you see my Ferengi Snail Juice bottle next to it? I put Gatorade in it..It looks good.. :P

:P You know that I will keep it..Already thinking what color liquid to put in it when the ketchup is gone..Perhaps a deep violet..Did you see my Ferengi Snail Juice bottle next to it? I put Gatorade in it..It looks good.. :P

288609[/snapback]

Yeah, I already wondered what beverage was in that Ferengi bottle :P

I'd put in something blue into the ketchup bottle... It'll look like Romulan Ale then :P

Cool. And they sell these at the market?

288614[/snapback]

Yeah, right in the regular market that I do my food shopping at..They are always adding new sayings to the ketchup bottle labels..Very creative.. :P

Nice bottle, plus it's the good kind of ketchup, Heinz! Well, me being from PA, and near the bottling plant in Pittsburgh has turned my taste buds towards it :waaaa: Where did you find it?

I had noticed the sayings on the ketchup a little while back.. and have always thought them to be hilarious. I do not remember if they have the sayings on the larger sized bottles, but if they do I am going to try and get the Trek related one, LOL!!

It is cool ,since Heinz is the kind of ketchup I like to get.

Where did you find it?

I bought it in the market I go to every week..(Market Basket in Chelmsford, Massahusetts) Course now the ketchup is gone, I've cleaned out the bottle and put blue gatorade in it as a trek decoration.. :waaaa: