Best theme music

75 members have voted

1. 1. Best theme music

• 1. TOS
    • 2. TNG
    • 3. DS9
    • 4. VOY
    • 5.ENT

:waaaa:VOYAGER VOYAGER VOYAGER VOYAGER VOYAGER VOYAGER............................................................. ALL THE WAY HERE :laugh:

I like the theme music of all the Treks.

It took me awhile to get used to the vocals in ENT, and now I love it. It not only captures the essence of ENT, but has taken on a deeper meaning for me after 9/11 and the Columbia tragedy.

Before Enterprise debuted I thought that Deep Space Nine had the best opening theme music I had ever heard on a Trek series....

Enterprise's music blows me away though.Great song.

:tear:

I voted for the Enterprise theme from the first 2 seasons.A close second would be the DS9 theme.I also liked Voyager.I don't really feel TNG had its own theme,as its theme was just a part of Star Trek:The Motion Pictures theme.It was good though.

I voted for Voyager. I thought it was a really moving theme. If they hadn't changed the Enterprise theme I probably would of voted Enterprise. I really still don't like the changes they made.(I am trying) TNG like others have said was great but nothing really new or original to the series. I haven't seen much of DS9 so I cant really remember the theme.

I voted Voyager i just love it :) . I also like Enterprises music but we don't get season 3 here until January so haven't heard the new version yet, roll on January.

Ive got to say that enterprise has the best theme tune. It has words and the person singing it is Russell Watson and he is welsh,im also welsh so im helping the welshlad.